Currently reading:
FxF where my sapphics at

lana del ayyy

a lil’ bean
Local time
Today 4:23 PM

Hello lovelies! Nice to meet you!
Yes, my username is a parody of lana del ray, the gloom queen herself.

A bit about me and what I'm looking for:​
  • I'm new to the inner sanctum, but certainly not new to role playing! I've been writing for a little over ten years now, so please don't let my ultra sparse profile here scare you into thinking I'm brand new to rp​
  • I have a very stressful full time job working directly in patient care during the times of this pandemic—I work ten hour days and I'm sometimes called in on weekends if there's a case only I can see. I can't guarantee daily replies unfortunately, so please don't expect that from me. I think many of us rp because we're looking for a stress free hobby from the chaos of our lives. So let's just be kind and understanding to each other please and not place harsh demands on one another
  • I vastly prefer writing f// pairings (also known as f x f) but will dabble in m x f if I love the plot.
  • I love writing and writing with thought and detail. I also know how to scale my writing dependent on the situation— you won't find purple prose here, but you'll always have a sizeable enough post to sink your teeth into
  • If we really gotta hash out the dom/sub dynamic, I'll say that I tend to play "subs" but really, they end up being more switchy. I do tend to write feminine women.
What I'd Like From You:​
  • Please be understanding that I'm an adult girl woman (mid 20's is a weird age to be in) with a demanding job and a life outside rp. I will always be patient with you and I'd wish for the same thoughtfulness from you
  • Plot with me pls— nothing gets me more excited for an rp than squawking about our dumb characters like overprotective mother hens​
  • I'm so down to make friends; let's keep it friendly in ooc though and keep ic in ic, if you get my drift!​
  • I'm not gonna pretend to be the world's greatest writer, but I love when my partners are skilled storytellers and can weave intricate stories with characters we love with me.​

Genres/Settings:​
  • Fantasy (medieval, urban, modern, historical)​
  • Historical romance (Victorian, Edwardian, medieval again, etc.)​
  • Soulmate themes​
  • Supernatural​
  • Erotica​
  • Slice of life sometimes?​
Generic Pairings to Start Our Gears:
  • princess/queen/noble lady x female mercenary/knight/rogue
  • princess/queen/noble lady x princess/queen/noble lady
  • witch x apprentice/witch
  • two girls at a victorian all girl's boarding school
  • female hades x persephone
  • runaway noble lady x female pirate
I don't want this thread to become difficult to parse through— if you feel like we'd vibe well and get along, please dm me and let's see if we can start something wonderful!

ciao my dears

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom