Unspecified Where to even begin?

Currently reading:
Unspecified Where to even begin?

Nevenkia

Serf
Local time
Today 12:37 AM
Important Note: First off, I feel like I need to mention that I have a very open mind. I will RP with you regardless of what your gender is; for me, it is all about the stories we create and has nothing to do with whom you are IRL. I am also open to non-smut, smut, and almost any other writing. I should also state that when it comes to ERP, I perform better when it's general vanilla (what can I say? I love romance). For more specific information about me personally, you can check my introduction thread.

I tend to enjoy things if there is more of an in-depth plot & character development, so having something that isn't wholly revolving around ERP would be lovely.

Current Plot Ideas:
1) The Mythical Awakening;
As mentioned in my character sheet for Mackenna Ward, I have this idea for a modern-age fantasy where mythical creatures are being "awoken" inside their "host soul". The plot could include any mythical creature you'd like, Mackenna is a Wood Nymph and I suggest reading her information on the page for a bit of a better idea of what I'm going for. Once their powers are enhanced even more they will be able to shape-shift into their true forms for short periods of time until they learn (very long down the road) how to stay fully awoken forever.

*Honestly, I am a pretty open book. If there is something you'd love to RP and you think that one of my "in-development" characters would be a great addition, just shoot me a PM and we can discuss it!*

Character(s) Sheet Link:
(It is in a spoiler cause the link is long and ugly!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom