MxF Whispers of Wonderland [F4A / Literate / Dark Fantasy]

Currently reading:
MxF Whispers of Wonderland [F4A / Literate / Dark Fantasy]

Local time
Today 6:26 AM
Pronouns
she/her
In the gaslit corridors of Victorian England, Heidi, a mute noblewoman, defies the shackles of an arranged marriage and plunges headfirst into the unknown, desperate to shed her fate. Her escape takes a turn when she stumbles upon a mysterious pink rabbit that beckons her into a twisted wonderland. Throughout this dark realm, reminiscent of Lewis Carroll's classic, Heidi encounters a bizarre and captivating cast of characters. The Caterpillar, an intimidating mob boss, seems to hold gentleness behind the facade of cruelty, and the tyrannical Red King rules with an iron fist. An enigmatic bakeneko prowls the edges of reason, slipping between this reality and the next, and a bloodthirsty Hatter spins chaos with every turn of his macabre tea party.

Each character offers Heidi a divergent path. With her indisposition, how can she hope to traverse this world and survive unscathed? This is where you come in. Regardless of irl gender, I'm looking for a male character… or more. However many you feel comfortable writing. Ideally, I'd love to play with more than one! But this isn't a necessity. Which of these figures that I've mentioned have struck a chord with you? Is there anyone I'm missing? What kind of story can we craft together?

In any case, please don't let the amount of 'lore' here intimidate you–I'm god awful at coming up with the futures of plots, so we'll definitely do a lot of brainstorming. You're free to choose your character(s)' looks (I'd be happy to make a ref for you with stable diffusion if you want!), mannerisms and whatever else so long as we both agree on it. Personally, I'm a HUGE fan of the darkly obsessed type (kinda yandereish), as well as the reverse harem pairing dynamic I mentioned before. Something with that kind of theme would be fun, but I seriously lack ideas for how to progress! ;o; Hence why I'd love some help~

For some info– I like to write in the advanced lit range and would like similar back if possible. I live in EST, but I don't mind time differences so don't let this deter you! I try to write at least once a day, and I do have some anxiety about new people but I'm very eager to write with you! Third person past tense is preferred. Here's a little sample to hopefully wet your whistle ( Random Sample 2 (cat) ) This is also just a snippet and doesn't have to reflect anything we write, I just wanted to give you a look at my style/the general vibe! Please feel free to message with any and all questions you have, I'd be happy to answer them.

I think that's about it. The password for this rp is Peony.

Back
Top Bottom