Who, Me?......Hi x.x

Aife

Serf
Local time
Today 10:16 AM
Hello fellow creators!

You can call me Aye, Aife, or Teidi.

Though, I'm always up for new nicknames......I may give you one too ^-^

I started Rping years ago and used to be much more, "Literate"(If that's what they still call it, ha)

But unfortunately, it has been years since I have actually done any RPing so I'm afraid I may be a little rusty at the moment. So, please bear with me as I regain my senses. < 3

I am located in the PSTimeZone, USA , for those curious.

I speak English, I am proficient in Spanish(From Mexico & Not business/legal Spanish savvy though) and I am beginning to study Japanese as well. :) Anyone who wants to help me practice, I'm always down!
(In character? A++)

I work 9-5 and am pretty busy but I will be able to be on daily if not, then every other day. I'm very open minded and laid back. I love learning, writing, making music, cuddling my Kitten, watching basketball, listening to music and heyy 420 friendly. Also love throwing knives, food and dogs. Particularly large ones. I'm weird, into activism and volunteering in my free time, spiritual not religious, and not judgey :D born on Halloween
(Really, not a joke. 2:13am 10/31:p)

I understand this isn't the search section but still thought I'd mention my favorites:
Fantasy
F// or MxF
Specifically Medieval Fantasy Era
I love doubling! Especially playing one male and one female. But I can do whichever :D
Action? Magic? A good plot? War? Assassins? Epic fight scenes and possibly a love story intertwined? :rolleyes: I'm all over it!

Not Interested In:
(Yes I understand these are some people's favorites....Don't hate me :oops: Can we still be friends?) :
-Aliens
-Zombies
-Pokemon
-Harry Potter
-Non-Fiction Type Tales
-Plots solely focused on Robots Vs Humans. I can do robots being used in a war, or Robot Suits like Avatar, etc. But not a big fan of them being the main villain to a story.

Hope to get to know some of you too! Thanks for reading and hope you have a wonderful day/night :)

-KKissAye

Last edited:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome, welcome!

Back
Top Bottom