Currently reading:
All Wholesome Friendships?

Attack

Resident Tickle Monster
Local time
Today 1:54 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi I'm Summer! I'm 23 and a female! My only character right now is Attack.
( You can find links to her information at the top of my page.)
I've been roleplaying casually for a bunch of years now, but have only recently gotten into the super serious literate stuff.

My reply length can vary! My main goal is to try and move the plot forward so I try my best to do that. It tends to be about 1-2 paragraphs, but I've been able to squeeze out a few 4-5s before! My reply time is fairly quick.

No violence or gore please. Looking for wholesome fun. <3

I'd really love some more friends for my character! People she can be casual with and can come over and hang out at her apartment!
(details of her apartment are also linked at the top of my page)
Attack works at a bar so I'd be happy to have you as a coworker, or just a stranger she meets out and about and becomes friends with.
Coworker X Coworker
Friend X Friend
Or anything else you can think of and tell me!
Fun things they can do besides just hang out and get to know each other are…
Play fights (tickle, pillow, wrestling, whatever), go to the beach, or pool, work together, play games, picnic/campfire stuff, really anything fun!
Keep in mind. I do have a tickle fixation, so it tends to be brought up a lot. If you have an aversion to that then I might not be the partner for you. (Don't be nervous about it being a fetish, it's a fixation first. Feel free to ask questions if this doesn't make sense to you.).

Feel free to comment right on this post if you have any questions or interests!!!! I plan on only editing the post so the comments are free to y'all!!!

I'm interested! :) What do you think about college roomates?

If it is still open i would like to join, if possible. My proposal would be a stranger which become daily guest at your bar.

Back
Top Bottom