MxF why wait for the best, when i have you?

Currently reading:
MxF why wait for the best, when i have you?

starryeyed

Serf
Local time
Today 1:18 PM
Pronouns
she/they
˚ʚɞ˚

Hello darlings! Welcome to my request thread. This is a thread for strictly m x f pairings. So if you can play a male, regardless of what you identify as, then you're welcomed here! Anyways, on with the good stuff…

I would just like to say right off the bat, I consider myself anywhere from advanced lit - light novella. If you can't write at least three detailed paragraphs, then I have a feeling we won't mesh. I'm very picky about writing styles, I want quality responses! None of that "He did this and then he did that and then he said this", give me gorgeous details! If you want to send me a sample of your writing before we start anything that would be lovely, but it's not required. I can do the same upon request!

Here are some of the roles I've been craving! Feel free to mix and match as you please. You could even put your own spin on these if you'd like. Also if you have any questions about anything I would be more than happy to give you a more fleshed out plot! The role in bold is the one I would be playing as <3
  • serial killer x podcaster
  • victim x stalker
  • biker x ballerina (I definitely want this to be an age-gap darker plot)
  • star student x professor
  • babysitter x cheating father
  • mermaid x pirate
  • mobster x jazz singer (1920s plot)
  • princess x orc
  • bimbo x scruffy old man
  • underground boxer x nurse
  • new bright eyed detective x older more experienced detective (it could be a fun twist to have the detective be the serial killer they are trying to catch)
  • tarzan esque plot (your character has been stranded on an island for two-three decades. my character is on the island doing research with her father. she meets your character…things ensue.)
  • persephone x hades variation
  • sugar daddy x sugar baby
  • up and coming actress x experienced director
  • cult leader x new member
Don't be afraid to send me a message! All I ask if that when you message me you have something in mind that you'd like to do. I can't wait to begin some amazing stories!

˚ʚɞ˚

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom