MxF Wild Girl seduces nerd into a sexual awakening

Currently reading:
MxF Wild Girl seduces nerd into a sexual awakening

P_Roach

Serf
Local time
Tomorrow 1:06 AM
Hello!

I am looking to play Lizzie Burnside, an 18 year old troubled, wild girl who drinks, parties, plays in a rock band and loves to shock and wants that rockstar lifestyle.

I am looking to pair her with a quiet, shy, intenlligent kind nerd as an opposite attracts story.
I'm thinking they have a long history where they knew each other through chilhood, perhaps she bullied him perhaps they used to be friends but got torn apart etc
They then get brought together; perhaps he saves he/rescues her? This then starts to build some rapport between them as my character is surprised that her enemy would help her in such a big way.

slowly but surely, they spend more time together and start to become more attracted to each other. this will be a slow burn with my character doing the initiating yours is uncomfortable with it and is reluctant/nervous and perhaps turns me down.
We eventually fall for each other and have sex. this stirs something in him and his repressed sexual desires come out (not all at once!) we start to have more sex, kinkier sex, ideally bringing other people in at points too!

Whilst I am looking for a lot of smut, I am also looking for roleplay!
I love drama and slice of life;
parents disapproval, friend drama, legal trouble, jealousy, affairs etc. we can discuss more in PM's/

Obviously my character will be more proactive etc to begin with However, we start to build a connection, both sexual, and otherwise in which your character becomes more and more proactive and starts to initiate sometimes too. we can discuss it as part of our kinks

About me:

29, F, from the UK.

What I am looking for

MUST be willing to play side characters where appropriate. (makes it much more realistic and engaging)

Must be willing to roleplay a variety of kinks,
preferably be able to play side characters of different genders and sexualities.

I like ooc chat

I write 3rd person and past tense.

I write in English with good spelling and grammar (although not perfect; we all make mistakes)

Writes responses which moves the story forward and gives me something to reply to.

Looking for someone who can spot and follow the crumbs of drama I put out as well as being proactive in creating drama etc

Mix of planning and surprises

If you think we'd be a match, I would love to hear from you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom