Woah, it's an introduction

Currently reading:
Woah, it's an introduction

Diablo

Seven Deadly Sins
Local time
Today 5:21 AM
Ello! I just want to let everyone know that I am shitty at this stuff, so, here goes.
You can call me Diablo or whatever you want. I really enjoy writing stories and roleplaying. But the thing with these is if it doesn't catch my interest then I will do everything in my power to avoid it.
I'm really bad at writing um, during rp I don't do one liners. Kinda sucks the fun, ya know? Not bashing on anyone who does but yeah. I like more paragraphs. Just so you know though, sometimes I'm crap at responding unless I'm really into it. I need everything from you and I'll give you everything I've got. Simple.
I write a lot with fantasy and the dark ages. It appeals to me more. I sometimes write things in the present but, not that much.
Um, as for my OC's. I have about 5. 4 are my own and one is an OC for Alice in Wonderland. Although sometimes if I wanna make someone else I'll come up with one at the spot with a whole back story. Its one of my talents,lol.
Some rp's I've done in the past are anime, some tv shows (like vampire diaries), Alice in wonderland (obviously) and especially danganronpa.
Thats about it and stuff! If ya wanna rp it'd be hella chill!
I'm really bad at orginzing and stuff lmao my bad. I forgot that if I really like you I'll wanna rp with you all the time! If you don't, tell me!

Back
Top Bottom