Currently reading:
Both Needed WoL Interest Thread

MindLabryinth

Nice Guy TM
Local time
Today 11:48 PM
(ORIGINAL POST BY @Pyxie )

Hi all!

My goal was to create a RP with a thorough foundation laid out so that there are few questions for the RP to begin with as far as the world that has been created to RP in.

If you're either interested or have things to say, please let me know!

"This world is Liphilius, a vast planet with many differing landscapes and species. So how is one to find their way into such a world? I'm Max! I'll be your guide to help you get started! I still recommend that you read the booklet at least once in its entirety, but if you're not a fast reader and want to get into the RP quickly, this is for you!The information below is key parts of the work you will need to know to create your character and have a basic understanding of what the world is like. " - Max MindLabryinth

Informational Thread

Currently, involved characters are posted in the informational thread!

WE ARE ABOUT TO START CHAPTER 2 OF THIS RP
NOW, WHEN WE ARE NOT RP'ING IS THE BEST TIME TO SUBMIT A CHARACTER

A Crash Course is also under development by @MindLabryinth to better help y'alls understand WoL so you don't have to read the booklet. Here it is!

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I just wanted to forward @marquise 's idea of which will be taking place within WoL. It will involve a circus, and there will be sixteen characters that must be accounted for in regards to tarot cards. Any and all inquiries must please be first forwarded to him since this is his idea. However, I wanted to present this to y'all in case any interest in drawn.

Positions available: The High Priestess, The Empress, The Emperor, The Hanged Man, The Devil, The Star, The Sun, The World, and The Hermit.

Additionally, we are planning on opening Chapter 2. Chapter 2 will be dealing with the LaToshe twins and their experiments. It is still heavily under-developed, but we are looking for more folks to possibly either be LaToshe employees or LaToshe experiments. Please forward all inquiries to @Kimcora, @MindLabryinth or myself.

Positions available:
LaToshe Employees - 4/4 Available
LaToshe Experiments - 4/6 Available

Back
Top Bottom