MxF π”΄π”¬π”«'𝔱 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔰π”₯π”žπ”¨π”’ π”ž 𝔭𝔬𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔒𝔯'𝔰 π”₯π”žπ”«π”‘?

Currently reading:
MxF π”΄π”¬π”«'𝔱 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔰π”₯π”žπ”¨π”’ π”ž 𝔭𝔬𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔒𝔯'𝔰 π”₯π”žπ”«π”‘?

The perfect story/smut ratio?

• 50/50

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 70/30

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • 90/10

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Fade to black.

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

a n d r e a s

c o u n t e s s
Local time
Today 9:48 AM
| decided to redo this to be a little more aesthetically pleasing.
also i just wanted to rewrite a few things because it seems the only time i make rts is when i'm incoherent. |

tenor.gif

a few things to know about me

| multi-para writer |
- i tend to write a lot on my own, but i normally mirror the length of my partner's post

| quality > quantity |
- though i do like having a lot to work with, if you can have the same impact in two paras that you could with six, just stick with the two paras

| story > smut |
- i quickly lose interest in a story with gratuitous smut. occasionally the topic just makes me a little uncomfy, other times it's very much welcome, i just don't want that to be all our story is abt

| ! anticipation ! |
- this goes hand in hand with the story > smut thing. the more build up there is to any romantic/sexual relationship, the more i'm going to enjoy writing for that story. i usually don't like diving into it unless it has to do with the plot

| dark themes |
- kind of a need for me. fluff is okay here and there, especially if scenes in our story are particularly intense. lulls are nice for those types of scenarios, but otherwise i'd like to keep my themes darker. i love betrayal, blackmail, torture, that kind of thing. one thing that i can't really stand writing about, though, is gratuitous violence against women (i.e. rape, sexual assault, needless humiliation, pretty much everything that had ever happened to every woman on GOT) - violence against my female characters is more than welcome, but please make sure yc has a better reason for it than just doing it because she's a woman. in most cases, that kind of violence is just unneeded.

| fandom-related |
- i used to roleplay a lot for different fandom-related stories, but currently i'm not all that interested in it. however, i would absolutely love to explore certain worlds from different shows, but with our own characters and conflicts. i'll probably leave a list of different shows that i'd like to do that with.

| faceclaims vs descriptions |
- i can live without a faceclaim, but i need to have a description of your character(s) in order to write with them. if you do decide you would like to use a faceclaim, depending on the plot we're writing for, i'm usually fine with anime, illustrated, or real.

| tropes and cliches |
- the grumpy one is soft for the sunshine one is probably, and will always be, my favorite cliche. i'm a huge sucker for it. other than that, though, and i'm not a huge fan of romantic cliches.

| questions? |
- if you have anymore questions just ask me. c: also, if you'd just like to talk outside of our roleplay, i do appreciate a little ooc chat.

plots

| a taste of power |
sci-fi
YC was the CEO of the leading weapons manufacturers on Andromeda, [you can pick the name of the company, or we could come up w it together]. In short, he was a murderous genius who did everything he could to get to where he was now, and didn't want anything, or anyone threatening his position, much less his power. YC practically owns Andromeda, and everyone on it. And anyone who got in YC's way? Nothing a bullet wouldn't solve.

MC comes along as a leader of the rebellion against YC. The rebellion had started off as nothing more than a nuisance in the beginning, something YC previously thought he'd smoked into oblivion, but when MC came into a power of her own among the people, it became apparent that wasn't the case. The nuisance quickly became a problem, a problem that YC was having a surprisingly hard time getting rid of.

This would begin a couple years into this little dance of theirs. Of MC causing problems in one form or another, of YC retaliating and never having the intended effect, leading to constant frustration. MC drove him mad, and while she knew how much of a dangerous man he was, she didn't realize just how far gone he was. What happens when YC finally gets his hands on MC?

I see this as going another way as well. Maybe before YC came to be the CEO, him and MC were best friends? Maybe they were hinting at something more, but it was just never the right time, what with YC's climb to the top. And maybe when MC saw what YC was willing to do to get where he wanted, she got out of dodge and disappeared. Maybe she disappears right after he completely crosses the line. It could be a situation where he doesn't even know she's the leader of the rebellion until his men capture her and bring her to him. Or maybe the entire time he does know it's her, and a strange kind of hate for her builds in him.

This would start off after he had captured her.

| earn it |
medieval/medieval fantasy
A manipulative princess and a reserved, but very attached guard.

She was the heir to arguably the most powerful throne, and the most sought after princess since her mother before her. So it was safe to say if anyone were to find out about the princess and YC, heads would roll.

I could see a lot of different ways of going about this, countless conflicts, lots of twisted scenarios. Maybe one of her suitors finds out and wants to take care of things his own way? Maybe an innocent finds out and YC must do something horrible to make sure that they never tell a soul?

| it's okay, i'm here |
fantasy/edo-era japan vibes
MC was married off young. By her early twenties, her husband's gambling debt had become something they couldn't ignore anymore. There was no other choice; she had to resort to working in a brothel to pay of her husband's debts. It was either that or it was his life, and she though she didn't love him anymore, she couldn't let that happen. So she gave her own, just in a different way.

She thought she'd spend the rest of her days here, or at least until she got old and undesirable. That was until she caught a stoic samurai's eye.

This would lead to her escape from the brothel. I don't want this to be the whole plot by any means, but just the beginning of their adventure together. We could talk more about future plot points and all of that in PM if you're interested. When you're thinking of what kind of adventures, think of it like Samurai Champloo or even Inuyasha despite the differences in time periods.

* NEW * | there's a fire in your eyes | * NEW *
fantasy/element-bending
This would be our own original characters! But I would love to explore the world of Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and maybe even make some tweaks to those worlds to better fit our story. With this, we could go in pretty much any direction, and I encourage you - if you don't like this idea specifically, but would like to do something with the world of ATLA and TLOK - to go ahead and send me a PM with your idea.

YC is a fire bender, one of the many soldiers in the Fire Nation Army. MC is quite the opposite. A water bender, and furthermore, actively working against the Fire Nation Army... from the inside. She was the one giving detailed information to the militia she was working for, and while she wasn't the only one in the Army in its whole, she was the only one under YC, under the guise of being a nonbender from the Fire Nation since she couldn't very well fake fire bending.

I believe that this could go in a few different directions. Maybe the two of them get separated from the rest of the their charge during some sort of attack, and in the madness MC is forced to use her water bending - maybe to save YC, herself, or maybe a civilian that was caught in the crossfire - effectively outing her as the spy. It would go from there. Since they're separated and possibly lost from the charge, YC wouldn't be able to just order other soldiers to imprison MC. Inner conflict ensues.

* NEW * | trust me, my little songbird | * NEW *
fantasy/magic
Secrets, magic, manipulation, corruption. YC would be MC's mentor, teaching her all of the ins and outs of magic, all seemingly out of the goodness of his heart. But who really does things out of the kindness of their heart?

Basically YC would be manipulating MC for reasons we can come up with together - using her as some sort of weapon? Maybe a sacrifice? After having sensed the unadulterated power and potential MC holds within - we can also work on that angle: what is it about her that makes her so powerful? Hidden family lineage? A special ability of some kind? It had been almost too perfect that she would be a novice to the magic world around her. Having just discovered her powers, and with no one to guide her, I imagine that it would have been easy for someone more experienced - i.e. YC - to come along and abuse that untapped potential. We would start possibly a few months to a couple years into her training. I don't really mind as long as there's enough time for an already existing bond - most likely one that's a bit more controlling in nature - established at the very beginning.

What happens when MC starts to question the motives behind YC's actions? What exactly is it that made MC begin to doubt YC?

We could get deeper into the psychological part of this as well. The toll it takes on each character. YC would probably always keep her close and control most aspects of her days. As far as the relationship between them would go, I'm open to most things.

side note: YC can be whatever you want it to be. Originally I was thinking wizard/warlock, but if you can sell me on something else I'm down.

| stole the show |
fantasy/semi-historical
YC was ringmaster to one of the most well-known and celebrated circuses, with a reputation that proceeded them. Any act that found the spotlight was a tough one to follow, but the show never failed to get better and better with time, which is more than one could say about its rivals. Anyone who'd been lucky enough to witness it would swear there was magic in the air.

What happens when a new member joins, stealing the show with her act, and maybe even all sense of YC's reasoning along with it?

There would be lots of manipulation here on MC's part, and possible blackmail on either of our characters' parts. I don't like overstepping too much as far as how you flesh out your character, but I'm looking for more harsh, rough around the edges with only one soft spot types. Bonus if they're strict.

to be continued...

pairings

ringmaster x contortionist or aerial silk artist *
pirate x siren
rival
x pirate
pirate x kidnapped princess *
siren x other mythical being
knight x princess
princess
x sorcerer *

fandom-related
- again, our own characters, just using the world as a template

Avatar the Last Airbender or TLOK
fire bender x water bender *
spiritual guide x avatar *
fire bender x non-bender

if you liked any of these plots/pairings, or if it inspired any of your own ideas, please shoot me a PM. c:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom