Unspecified World of Desires but not for the Faint Hearted

Currently reading:
Unspecified World of Desires but not for the Faint Hearted

Local time
Today 11:57 AM
Here are some of my Ideas.

Lair of the Serpent.
Psychological Thriller - Erotica - Horror - Intense.
Female-Female
A vigorous seductress MC descends on a Newly Married Couple YC after MC puts her Husband MC in the hospital. YC is seduced by MC a succubus who's out to drain her and destroy their marriage.

I play two characters in this story. The seductress and the newly Husband.

Bloodlust for the Neighbour
Psychological Thriller - Erotica - Horror - Intense.
Female-Male
MC. A horror-film junkie, so it's no surprise that, when a reclusive new neighbor YC A vampire moves next door, MC becomes convinced he is a vampire. It's also no surprise when nobody believes him. Not even his own Mother (My main Character) However, after strange events begin to occur, MC has no choice but to try to take on the Vampire himself to save his Mother. Or will he?

I play two characters in this one. The Mother - Main Character and Son.

Of Pleasure and Pain
Psychological Thriller - Romance - Erotica - Intense.
Female-Male
A wealthy businessman YC takes a young woman MC from everyday mundane life and shows her a world of decadence and debauchery that pushes her sexual limits to the brink. Emmy is a beautiful young woman who is just beginning to get a bit of success as a Bridal Dress Designer. But the thing is, they are uncle and niece.

I will play this character but if we can come up with other characters. I can play them also.

Of Pleasure or Pain - Another Story
Psychological Thriller - Romance - Erotica - Intense.
Female-Male
A wealthy Bridal Dress Designer MC takes a young man YC from everyday mundane life and shows him a world of decadence and debauchery that pushes his sexual limits to the brink. YC is a beautiful young man who is just beginning to explore his sexuality and transition from Male to Female. But the thing is they are Auntie and Nephew.

I play the Auntie and her Husband. Note YC the Transitioning Nephew must be ok with sexual encounters with Women and Men.

that's what I have for now folks, so if any of you would like to explore these stories please get back to me. Any other information like kinks etc. I will explain in PM. Thank you all for reading.

Back
Top Bottom