MxF World of supernatural/fantasy

Currently reading:
MxF World of supernatural/fantasy

Adaline

Duke
Local time
Today 4:52 PM
Hello, I am looking for roelplay partners to create some amazing and beautiful stories. First of all with smut it is involved but I would say about 80 story 20 smut. If there is too much I'm afraid i will become uninterested with the story.

I work full time but will reply when possible I will give you warning if I will be gone for long periods of time. Now, I will give the story lines I have been thinking about. If any catch your eye or you would like to change some details that's perfectly fine by me!

True mate
What happens when y/c is the most feared alpha in the land, you have everything you would ever need in both wolf and human world apart from the most important thing. Love, its never came to you and you searched all over the lands in your younger years but now all hope is lost.

But what happens when one day your brother who had been gone 5 years comes back with a young girl, one changed by a bite...impossible?! one second a normal life as a human now a wolf also your mate and since not born at the risk of being hunted down and maybe killed by the wolf council threatening your new found hope and future at love.

Your only a favour!
Y/c is a powerful demon, if Lucifer was dead then you would take the throne of hell. But what happens when you have to take in the one breed of life for protection you hate the most? A human girl.

Thousands of years ago the angel that helped you called in for his favour to be paid in full. He tells you of a girl with hold of abilities to let her see all beings for who they are, wolves, vamps, Angel's and demons. She is being hunted down and needs to be taken in by someone no one would challenge. Who else better than the most feared demon?

Dragons heart in her hands
A greedy and desperate king has to hand over one of his daughters to the dragon king y/c. In turn for gold and aid in a upcoming war with another kingdom. But when he comes to pick out of the 2 daughters he becomes overwhelmed.

Suddenly a castle maid catches his eye. She could pass as a third child of his a bastered child is any questions asked. But as far as he is concerned y/c doesn't need to know. What will become of the maid m/c he does not care as long as he gets to keep HIS daughters.

If you are not interested in these plots then I'll list a few pairings down below a mix of potential stories.

Vampire x girl
Werewolf x girl
Witch x hunter
Angel x man
Demon x fallen angel
Demon x girl
Demon x hunter

Non supernatural
Millionaire x normal girl
Boss x worker
Ex lovers
Criminal x girl/ kidnapped nurse

Hope this will catch some eyes just to warn you I do not do incest, toilet play or slavery. Again only males please to be my partners.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toa
ºoº Dragons Heart in Her Hands seems like fun. Especially should the Dragon learn or already know of the lil' King's treachery.

Ooo, that one called "Your only a favour!" has caught my interest! Hit me up with a PM if you're still looking for a partner for that. ^^

Although, I should add that I'm not exactly an experienced smut writer (never written it before, actually), so while I totally dig romance, I hope you're okay with the smut either being left out entirely or faded to black. The last thing I want to do to such a potentially interesting roleplay is turn it into a cringe-fest.

Back
Top Bottom