Unspecified World of Warcraft: Pandaren culture clash

Currently reading:
Unspecified World of Warcraft: Pandaren culture clash

Steel Accord

Baron
Local time
Today 7:37 AM
Idea I have that I didn't think the game proper service to. I play as a pandaren fresh from the Wandering Isle while you play an adventurer of any race or class that, for one reason or another, interacts with.

The emphasis ideally is focusing on culture clash and to an extent genre clash. After all, even though the Tolkien-esque Night Elves are just as divergent from the dieselpunk Goblins as they are from the Wuxia martial arts Pandaren, all the other fantasy races and cultures have had time, wars, and truces to get used to one another.

The Pandaren have experienced none of that by the time they first arrive, likewise the only people at a stretch that would even possibly know the Pandaren would be the no longer immortal Night Elves.

So how do both sides react to yet another ingredient being thrown into the fantasy gumbo? We both decide. Particularly I'm looking for something other than humans since I've already done that, maybe something on the Horde side. Being that I'm staunchly Alliance it would be refreshing to meet among the Orcs, Tauren, Blood Elves, etc. Back on the Alliance side though, meeting with the Dwarves, Gnomes, Draenei, or Worgen might also be cool.

(Obviously there can be action, fighting, and adventure.)

Hi there, I actually kinda like this idea and it's something that you really can't do in the game. I don't blame you for wanting to do it over something else. I think this is something I would love doing. I have many characters that are of all sorts of races and personalities that I would love to play, I would just have to find one that I think I would like. Let me know. I'll get one of my character's ready to do this!

Hi there, I actually kinda like this idea and it's something that you really can't do in the game. I don't blame you for wanting to do it over something else. I think this is something I would love doing. I have many characters that are of all sorts of races and personalities that I would love to play, I would just have to find one that I think I would like. Let me know. I'll get one of my character's ready to do this!

Perfect! We can talk here or PM.

Back
Top Bottom