MxF World turned upside scenario, seeking "snowflake" female to play opposite redneck male. Literate, creative. Story based.

Currently reading:
MxF World turned upside scenario, seeking "snowflake" female to play opposite redneck male. Literate, creative. Story based.

Forsaken

Count
Local time
Tomorrow 11:45 AM
Yes, satire ahead...

This is an idea I have had for a while and would love to find the right partner for it.

Basic scenario. A very Liberal (or whatever term you would like to use) female goes into shock when her nation is invaded by the very country that her and her group of friends supported. Her college told her that this country was the future!!!

They are invaded and she is distressed to find that these people just aren't PC at all! They are killing citizens in the street, rounding up the better looking women for sex camps, using the lesser good looking ones as domestic slaves. True tyranny is unfolding. She quickly realizes her Leftie male friends don't know how to fight and that her degree in Liberal Arts has left her totally unprepared for any of this!!!

She has noticed though that the invaders are attacked at times. There is a Rebel group nearby!! Oh shit, they look like Rednecks.. one day she is walking down the street when a bomb goes off and she sees a rebel truck about to take off. She runs up and jumps in the back, she doesn't know these people, where or how they live but it has to be better than what is happening in her town.

When they get to Rebel camp she is discovered. One of the fighters in the truck is a guy she went to high school with, Heath. He is tall and strong, he was kind of insane, by her standards in high school. But it seems his love for all things that go bang is now very useful and less scary, even comforting.

Ok, so you get the basic premise here, she is forced to try and adapt and fit in to this new world, this new community which she once rallied so hard against. She is forced to slowly come to terms with the fact that her political beliefs were all wrong and has resulted in meltdown.

Maybe she has a few skills which are actually useful (speaking the language of the invaders perhaps) but for the most part she will be forced to work her way up from Omega and outcast.

I think it could be a really fun story. If you would like to chat let me know.

What you can expect from me,

* Intelligent posts.
* Detailed but not pointlessly so posts.
* Character development and story line.

PM me if you would like to chat.

Back
Top Bottom