Currently reading:
MxF Write a Sappy Romance Story with Me! [ MxF - Doubling Friendly ]

ShiroKuma

Knight
Local time
Tomorrow 5:07 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello! I am ShiroKuma. You can just call me Shiro though! I am 27 years old and use She/Her pronouns. Recently, I moved from Japan back to the United States. Now that I have finally settled back in and adjusted to the time differences, I am wanting to pick up a partner or two.

For the most part, I am only looking to write romance. I am really open to any type of romance so long as there is lovin'. Dark romance, sad romance, toxic romance, supernatural romance, you name it!

That being said, I would prefer to play female. You will see this pop up several times in this thread, but that is because I want it to be perfectly clear. I will not exclusively play males. Doubling must be on the table or you must be willing to play male. If you double for me, I will play any type of character for you!
If that isn't a problem for you, please feel free to DM me after reading everything here :)

About Me:
  • I write 2+ paragraphs per character I play. Typically, I do not fall below 500 words.
  • I write in 3rd person.
  • I have pretty decent spelling and grammar.
  • I like using face claims. Typically, I use anime, semi-realistic art, realistic art, or celebrity faces.
  • I will base any character I play for you on your personal tastes.
  • I am a huge OOC talker.
  • I like making Pinterest boards and Spotify playlists
  • I can do either fade-to-play or smut.
  • I will write on Iwaku, Docs, or Discord
  • I will try to reply once a day, but sometimes it will be less than that based on my schedule.
  • Weekends are a toss-up for me. Sometimes, I am not available at all.
  • Absolutely no children or pregnancy will be involved in RPs that I do unless previously discussed.

About You:
  • You can match me in your writing length.
  • You write in 3rd person.
  • You have decent spelling and grammar.
  • You are willing to use face claims.
  • You are willing to base the male character's face on my personal tastes.
  • You are chatty just like me! :D
  • You can write on Iwaku, Docs, or Discord.
  • You can reply a couple of times a week unless you become busy (life first).
  • You contribute to the plot.

Wordbank:
Disney Inspired | Knights | Princesses | Modern | War* | Historical | Vampires | Werewolves | University | Magic | Mafia | Fae | Horror | Thriller | Demons | Angels | Medieval Times | Greek Mythology | Balls (as in the dance, ya nasty) | Witches | Warlocks | Asian Mythos | Politics | Cinderella Style | Magic Libraries | Curses |

** In terms of war, I mean a relationship that is happening in the middle of these conflicts.

Pairings:

~ Knight x Princess
~ King x New Queen
~ Demon x Human
~ Vampire x Human
~ Werewolf x Human (no furries)
~ Royal x Normal Person
~ Mafia member/leader x Normal Person

Idea 1) When she was younger, Muse A was in a romantic relationship with Muse B. He was the son of a mafia leader, she was innocent. One day, Muse B picks a fight with a rival gang member. Muse A ends up getting hurt. In order to escape the world that she was pulled into, her family helps her leave the city and finish her education elsewhere. Years after the incident, her grandfather dies and she must return to the city. Unfortunately for her, Muse B has never forgotten about her.

Idea 2) In order to unite two kingdoms, a princess marries a newly crowned king. Both kingdoms are in the middle of a territorial struggle against enemy kingdoms. With the new union, their armies are strengthened, but they must navigate war, politics, and their new relationship together.

Idea 3) A woman lives on a small farm with her family. She is incredibly intelligent but is held back by her abusive mother. One day, the ruler of their kingdom visits their farm while on a press tour. The ruler brings along her adviser and several other members of the royal family. During this visit, the woman's talent is recognized and she is scooped up and thrown into the world of royals and intellects. The adviser, who originally recognizes her talent, has become smitten with her and she must navigate a relationship with him and new responsibilities. (I figure this can take place during wartime or something like that. It is a pretty rough idea, but I'd really like to do it. It would not be in a modern-day setting)

Idea 4) Muse A ends up catching the attention of a rock star. She is a relatively tame individual, but her life is turned upside down when she is thrown into the world of drugs, sex, and rock n' roll.

When you DM me, please tell me a bit about yourself and what you are interested in writing!

Back
Top Bottom