6. Supernatural

heather

Emperor
Local time
Today 5:29 PM
Pronouns
she/her
About me:
  • My name is Heather, I'm 28 years old. I will be able to respond mostly between ~4pm and 11pm Pacific Standard Time. I try to get on the site a few times a week (with some exceptions, of course).

What do I expect?
  • I'd like a partner that can respond at least few times a week, but as long as there is communication, everything is negotiable. Depending on my muse, there are times where I can respond multiple times a day, and there are times where I might need a few weeks.
  • I enjoy literate and long posts and tend to include quite a bit of detail. In saying that, I do understand shorter word counts for dialogue and/or action-heavy posts, and I'm not a fan of writing words just to make a count. I consistently write anywhere from 500-1200+ word responses depending on the RP and my partner.
    • I need at least 500ish words per post. I have a very hard time getting into the story and staying interested with less.
    • (No judgement to those who do not write this way, but this is a requirement for me).
  • I love to write in and out of my comfort zone, and I'm very open minded and flexible, so please just let me know of your preferences!

Preferences:
  • I LOVE romances fused with tension/drama/angst. Romance for me can be anywhere from light and fluffy to very dark - bonus points for a mix of both.
  • World building, navigating/forging and expanding relationships, as well as exploring complexities, conflict, darkness, and power dynamics are my favorite things to do in a RP.
  • In terms of characters, I am open to any pairings. I can write as M or F, and enjoy just about every combination you can think of when it comes to pairings, including non-binary.
  • I am open to hearing any detailed plots you may have, brainstorming something together, or improvising. I currently don't have any detailed plots of my own listed as I prefer to work together with my partner to create something original that we will both enjoy.
  • OOC chat is completely fine with me.
  • I enjoy writing plot-heavy and/or smut-heavy RPs depending on the mood of the RP. I prefer smut when it makes sense within the context of the plot and to further the story/relationships of characters vs just to write smut, but if the smut is well written, I'd be open to more of it than less. I can provide my F-List upon request for kinks/limits.

What do I like?
  • Basically anything and everything that can be turned into a romance (have I mentioned that already?)
  • Tropes
    • Fated mates
    • Forced proximity
    • Arranged marriages
    • Forbidden romance (nobility x commoner, nobility x bodyguard, professor x student, etc)
    • Enemies to lovers (rivals, warring clans/kingdoms/factions, etc)
  • Settings/Themes:
    • Fantasy
    • Dystopian/Post-apocalyptic
    • Modern/realistic/slice of life (needs to have some sort of "twists" and drama to keep me interested)
    • Historical fiction
  • Pairings/Themes:
    • Any combination of vampire x werewolf x human x demon x other supernatural characters (just humans is also fine)
    • Prince x princess, king x queen
  • I do NOT have any interest in Fandoms, but some books/shows/movies I enjoy and think would be interesting to base an RP off of in terms of similar ideas/themes/settings: Hunger Games, Divergent, ACOTAR, Game of Thrones, Outlander, Vikings, Bridgerton, Titanic.

I like your idea...
I am much older tan you; I am 67.
By chance, I found The Inner Sanctum 5 years ago.
Unfortunately I cannot respond very often as you want,...
... and I cannot write very often either.

I only just say Hello, heather. That's all I can say by now.
... ... ... ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom