MxF writer's block problem need experience rpers for love recovery

Currently reading:
MxF writer's block problem need experience rpers for love recovery

Jadesilverwing

crown princess of Celtica empire
Local time
Today 6:57 AM
not sure just ask me where i go and who i say hmm?
Pronouns
she, her
i need help with my stories love recovery and mysterious isekai love on wattpad. i hate writer's block i do roleplaying to help me write better storys and see where the story should go or be inspire.
Love recovery Mysterious Isekai Love
so its a muti group effort so im going to work on love recovery then once its finish i will work on the second book. the new chapter is called im about to write is Celebration of a new family?!
i got a good idea of where the celebration will be. i still need a villain no not Raoul and Philip its orginal character im thinking of putting into my books and i will give credit to that person who helped me. so take look at those books and if your interested let me know by pming me
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
my name is Jade and i like writng romance storys and trying to branch out more by learning new styles, i have been writing for awhile like 10 years due to i got into rp from imvu , i still remember learning rp from cintus13 on imvu teaching others how to roleplay . from romance, adventure, isekai, myterous, phantom theif storys and more but i do have limts

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like? i am normally open but not 24/7 and replies hmmm normally pargraph or two

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

level violence more like the phantom of the opera kind of level in 2004 movie

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits? yes i do sometimes but limits are bmsd Mxm and fXF and abusive , gaslighting. rather let the charater find out about each other of kinks

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

sometimes and yes the books i do write or rps are mature meaning over 18 years old

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas? yes i do

Do you have any detailed plots prepared? yes

Do you have any characters you want to write? yes and they are on wattpad as well

Any additional notes you want to add? just ask me and have fun is all

Back
Top Bottom