Otys

Goof Ball
Staff member
Administrator
Local time
Today 8:39 PM
Pronouns
he/him
We are pleased to announce that now we have our very own Publishing House. Writer's Sanctum Publishing LTD was established and certified by the Companies House UK on the 6th of February 2017.

Although it's an independent company, it will work closely with authors from this site, if they are willing of course.

For the short period of existence, the Publishing House already has two signed contracts to publish two books from two separate authors. Two other novels were submitted for consideration, so we are getting pretty busy here.

"A Scholar's guide to George Silver" is a sword fighting manual, explaining fundamental principles about self defence. It includes 20 drills to allow anyone to self teach sword fighting or to help anyone describe a good fight. (I'm guilty myself of using it)

"The Price of a Crown" is a fantasy novel, first of a trilogy.

You can read more about both books on the website www.writerssanctumpublishing.co.uk

To raise the funds needed for this to start up fast, I'm running a Kickstarter campaign with rewards the two books mentioned on discounted prises and some other Kickstarter only items, like A3 posters, bookmarks or a real writing quill. Your support will be greatly appreciated, but even if you are not interested in the first two books (the rewards) please share the Kickstarter project with people who might be. Your novel might be next in line ...

That's awesome! Any plans to branch out if this takes off? (say, into books of poetry or short story compilations?)

Yes, I do have plans for books of poetry and short stories.

Back
Top Bottom