Currently reading:
Unspecified Writing and wondering

wavelength

host machine
Local time
Yesterday 11:10 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hi! I'm wavelength. I'm a wife and I work full time. I've been writing since I could read, and roleplaying on and off in various formats for about 10 years now.

Since I'm very flexible within the sci-fi, adventure, and action genres, these plots will be very loosely defined and should be further extended with a partner. I enjoy seeing characters be friends, enemies, rivals, etc. Romance is acceptable within plots if it has chemistry and makes logical sense, but I will not promise anything. I just don't really care for it. I'm much more interested in world building and character development. I do not write smut in any capacity, not even implied or fade to black.

I am an extremely casual roleplayer. Turnaround times will vary, but most likely be slow (1 or 2 times a week). I'm happy to discuss things OOC and plan plots, as well as just discuss crazy possibilities. As far as length goes, I don't care as long as it's well written and I have something to reply with. Sometimes we may be doing deep character stuff which will run on, sometimes we may be doing fight scenes which need to be shorter in length to move the plot along.

Wanted plots (non-fandom):
  • Mecha pilots in a post apocalyptic world, we can decide how good (or awful) the planet for them is together.
    • Alternatively, war torn pilots working to adapt to civilian life again, or one pilot and one civilian with more of a slice of life flavor.
  • A robot and the scientist that built them working together, maybe it's to solve mysteries or to teach the robot about humanity (or possibly get the scientist to loosen up). Very flexible, but I'd like to write something near future-ish which touches on the differences between human and machine. Happy to play either role here.
Fandom stuff:
  • Fallout related plots, particularly fallout 4. I can write the sole survivor, Paladin Danse, Maxson, Garvey, or Valentine. Or we could both be OC's, totally fine with that.
  • Star Trek plots, particularly voyager. I'd be happy to write as Janeway, Bel'anna, Seven of Nine, or Paris. Also very open to plots about OCs on voyager with the main cast as NPCs.
  • A little off the wall but I'd love to do something video game related but more meta, a little bit in the wreck it Ralph flavor where they can leave their games. Something fun and silly that we can add a lot of serious lore and worldbuilding to if we'd like.
Please feel free to reply to this thread or shoot me a DM if you're interested.

At this time I am limiting thread slots to make sure I can provide quality replies, so I'll accept 2 threads at this time and may increase it in the future.

Slots currently open: 0

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom