Unspecified ♥ wynter's requests ♥

wynter

Monarch
Local time
Today 2:32 PM
\
original.jpg

Hello Darling !
Hello to whoever may be reading. I'm in search of some more role-play partners at the moments. Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested ^^
About Me
You can call me Wynter, or any other nickname that you may like ^^ I've been roleplaying for over a decade and I'd consider myself experienced in it. That being said, I'm not at all picky with who I RP with as long as we get along! Somethings that you should know about me are:
  • I'm a nurse - so my schedule is always changing. That being said, I have a good amount of free time. I strive to reply as often as I can, some days are busier than others but I do promise to put my best effort into replying on a timely basis.​
  • I do prefer advanced-lit style roleplays meaning replies are in multi-paragraph form. I have no aversion to shorter post lengths though and will usually match my replies to yours. My biggest concern is that my partner feels comfortable.​
  • If I ever make any mistakes in our rp, feel free to let me know! Also, if I ever do anything you don't like, you can tell me as well!​
  • I am totally alright with having OOC discussions regardless of if its about our plot or simply chatting. I understand that its not everybody's cup of tea, but I'm always open to chat if you'd like :^)​

Roleplay
I personally enjoy stories that have a good balance of story to match smut. That being said, roleplays may require one more than the other, so I don't have any strict ratios that I adhere to. My biggest concern is always that my partner is enjoying themselves. I'm extremely easy to please and I can happily do pretty much any plot. As long as my partner has fun, then I find any storyline to be entertaining.

I'm open to doing both a mxf or a fxf plot.

Generally speaking, I have had more experience with submissive characters. However, I also enjoy a dominant role. To me, it doesn't really matter as I find that I tend to change my characters around depending on the RP, so I am very comfortable with playing any personality type or role. I've said it many times already, but I feel like I should just reiterate that as long as my partner is content, so am I ;^)

I will work on a F-list soon, but I am pretty much down for all kinks! Please let me know if you have anything particular you'd like to include in our RP, or if you have any limits.

Pairings / Plots
I am open to doing any sort of plot. If you have any ideas, or have a specific story that you've been wanting to do. Please feel free to let me know!

I'll post some ideas for pairings, but feel free to approach me with your own ideas. I'll also update the thread with actual plots soon ^^

Slice of life
Celebrity x Bodyguard/Fan
Teacher x Student
Rebel x Straight Lace
Cop x Criminal
Drug Dealer x Preacher's child
Boss x Employee
Roommates

Fantasy
Vampire x Werewolf/Human
Demon x Human/Demon/Angel
Werewolf x Werewolf