Unspecified X-Change, Newlife, and other TF plots

Currently reading:
Unspecified X-Change, Newlife, and other TF plots

humon

not a ferengi
Local time
Today 11:27 PM
This thread is a shot in the dark for a few strange plots that came to me over the years, involving a male protagonist who transforms into a woman. They're set up where you would play this character and I would throw challenges at you, but we could also do it where I play the main and you generate encounters. It's just that I already have several encounters in mind that I can start off with.

Some background text copied from my older request thread:

Reply length depends on what kind of post it is. Typically when I start a new story, the intro post will be several paragraphs long, because there is a lot of background information I need to lay down at the outset. Likewise if I'm introducing a new character or a new location, my posts will be very long. The more information I need to get across, the more space on the page it will take. But I may also do short posts, for example if our characters are in a conversation, there's no sense in padding it out with useless information. In that case I'll just stick to dialogue, tones, gestures, and facial expressions, so as not to disrupt the flow of the story with too many words.

Reply frequency typically settles down around once a week. It's much faster at the beginning of a story, when the ideas are new and fresh and I want to get them out quickly, then it might be once or twice a day, but after a few weeks I'll get busy with work, and so I'll usually end up pushing replies off to the weekend.

The plots I'm considering at the moment are as follows:

Protagonist: A duke in a prosperous pre-industrial nation, age 25-30
TF method: Magic potion
Objective: Explore new experiences while avoiding getting into too much trouble

I'm a fan of X-Change lore, and particularly the game 'X-Change Life'. For those who don't know, X-Change is a mythical pill that turns a man into a woman for a short period of time (24 hours usually), and then there are all kinds of variations on it (a FtM pill, a 30-day pill, a Breeder pill that becomes permanent if you get pregnant, mind-altering variants, etc) and lots of wacky situations people get into using these pills (or having such pills slipped into their drinks).

In this version that I want to do, we go back in time to a medieval fantasy world, and X-Change takes the form of a potion that very few people know about, which only works on those with innate magical ability (who are typically also members of the aristocracy, as in this world it is those with skill in magic who rule the world). The protagonist is a duke who rules over a large territory in a prosperous country similar to France or the Holy Roman Empire. He spends most of his time in the capital city where the royal court is, and in this city he began to frequent a high-class brothel and got to know one of the whores there. After coming to trust him and learn about him a little, she showed him this X-Change potion for transforming the body, and revealed to him that many of the whores at this brothel are noblemen in their day lives who are seeking new experiences.

The duke begins to experiment with the potion, at first within his private room in the brothel, in the company of his favourite whore, but he soon invites men to join him, and tries his hand at working as a whore himself. One client that he services happens to be one of the royal princes, a philanderer who is interested in testing out every new girl at the brothel. The prince later finds the duke at court and in private reveals to him that he knows he was using the X-Change potion, and that he wants to continue having these encounters, and in exchange he can pull strings at court in the duke's favour: Basically agree to become the prince's bitch in exchange for access to the king.

One thing leads to another, and I can bring in foreign merchants, blackmail, human trafficking, a plot by the duke's brother or cousin to usurp him, and so on. We can talk about all of that in PM.

Protagonist: A random guy in the city, in his late twenties, working a boring office job and trying to get by
TF method: Cloning
Objective: Survive, piece your life back together, find out what happened to your original male self

Newlife is another game I've enjoyed playing for a long time, but in trying to translate it into an RP I always get stuck on the silliness of the original premise. In the Java game, the protagonist is transformed by some mad scientist friend of his named Ivy, who then has to disappear underground for a year to evade the authorities, leaving the protagonist stuck in a new body with no ID or papers, living in a shitty apartment and working some shady job getting paid under the table like an illegal immigrant.

In my version I want to do a bit of build-up first to establish the male protagonist's life before his transformation. For example, the story opens with him being laid off from his office job, then going home to the apartment he shares with his girlfriend to catch her in the middle of fucking her psycho drug dealer ex, who then pulls a gun on the protagonist and chases him off. Broke and homeless now, the protagonist calls up a friend to ask for a place to stay while he looks for a new job. One thing leads to another, and he reconnects with a girl he hasn't seen since high school, named Ivy.

Ivy is working in a sketchy unlicensed laboratory for some shady scientist who thinks he has discovered the secret to cloning adult humans, and is paying cash under the table for test subjects. Ivy assures him that the process is safe, because she has already gone through it herself, along with some of the other lab staff. But they especially need more male volunteers to help them smooth out the bugs in the technology. And of course, the police can't know about any of this. It pays enough money to cover rent for half a year, and so the protagonist is desperate enough to accept. He goes into the lab, and they do a bunch of scans of his body and brain, and that's where the transition happens.

The protagonist wakes up in a younger female body (age ~23). A month has passed, and the cloning was successful... almost. The protagonist's original male self went on with his life and hasn't been heard from since his visit to the lab. But you are now playing his clone which has just woken up. The cloned body was always intended to be the age of peak physical attractiveness, but a flaw in the process caused her to be formed without testosterone, resulting in a female clone instead of a male one, even though her DNA and memories are preserved exactly from the original male body. The clone spends some time in the lab, regaining her motor skills and building up muscle while trying to piece together what happened. Things in the lab take a sexual twist--with abuse coming from the staff and the scientist himself--and the clone finds that she has a hard time saying no to sexual requests. It turns out that a lot of the lab's funding is coming from the middle east and china, where female clones are being sold off to rich oligarchs as sex slaves, and this is the reason for the psychological manipulation and sexual focus. But Ivy saves the protagonist from this fate by sneaking her out of the lab and into her apartment for a time. Only, it's not Ivy after all, but rather Ivy's rapacious futa clone, Lily, who wants to keep the protagonist as a slave for herself.

Soon after, the authorities get wind of this secret lab and launch a raid to shut it down (likely tipped off by Ivy or Lily). The mad scientist gets into a shootout with the police and is killed, while Lily and the protagonist lay low together in Ivy's apartment and have lots of kinky sex. Ivy has already skipped the country, Lily explains. Lily will also need to leave the city and go underground because the police will soon find and raid this apartment. So they part ways, and the protagonist is given some basic clothes to wear and some cash, and sent out onto the streets to find her own way.

Where it goes from there we can work out in PM. Some possibilities include staying with her friend from before, only to find that she keeps bringing home jerks from the club for one night stands, which makes everything awkward. She could call up her estranged sister, whom her male self hadn't talked to in years because they hated each other, but now things are different and family is the only thing the protag can rely on... except the sister is currently living with this douchey chad boyfriend of hers who immediately takes advantage of the protagonist's inability to resist seduction. She could also take up her old boss on an offer to be a personal maid. To be further discussed.

This one copied over from the old request thread, as I still want to do it

Protagonist: A veteran paladin, age range 25-35, who specializes in hunting demons and evil magic-users.
TF method: A demon's curse.
Objective: Reinvent yourself as the first ever female paladin, regain your lost power, and slay the demon to lift the curse.

A veteran paladin is on a quest to destroy a cult of orcs who are trying to summon a demon in some dreary rural backwater of forested hills. He fights his way through the orcish cave-dungeon and succeeds in slaying the orc shaman, but he is too late, and a demon is summoned anyway. After a desperate battle with the demon, the paladin is defeated, and instead of killing him outright, the demon decides it would be more fun to humiliate him by transforming him into a woman, raping her, and impregnating her with a half-fiend bastard. Then he lets her go, promising to return in 9 months to collect his spawn.

With all of her gear destroyed or stolen by the demon, the broken ex-paladin stumbles back out of the dungeon to her camp where her squire was waiting, along with a local guide she had hired. The squire has enough coin on hand that they can at least buy a new set of clothes and some basic equipment, like a spear or dagger or axe, maybe even a basic shield and some quilted armour. The guide is unhappy because the paladin no longer has the gold she was meaning to pay him with (although he is eager to work out an alternative form of payment). On top of that, they can't afford to keep paying one silver per day to stay at the inn, and have to figure out some other living arrangements. It would be a bad idea to return back home to the capital in this state, because the church does not allow female paladins, and they would surely excommunicate her for carrying a demonspawn in her belly.

So instead she resolves to pull herself together, train her body back into fighting shape (she lost a great deal of muscle mass in the transformation), earn enough money to cover living expenses and re-equip herself for adventuring (armour is bloody expensive, but not strictly necessary if you've got a good shield), find enough atonement through good deeds (ie. side quests) to restore her paladin powers, and then once more confront the demon to lift the curse. Or she could fail at her quest and end up as the village prostitute.

Back
Top Bottom