MxM xPolaris’ Transmigration Tales

Currently reading:
MxM xPolaris’ Transmigration Tales

xPolaris

catastrophic constellation
Local time
Today 11:55 AM
Listen…it's been years. I'm still not tired of this genre. Odds are, I never will be.

Join me.
IMG_5712.gif

First and foremost, this is the thread dedicated to my MxM ideas, I also thought of some MXF ideas but idk if I can place them here so I'm gonna make a separate thread for those and put them here: MxF - xPolaris' Transmigration tales

I've been roleplaying on and off for years, and since the goal post is different for everyone I don't know if I'm considered literate, advanced, or semi-literate. You'll have to make the call yourself once you read the writing example(s) I've provided below. As for me, I'm fine so long as some effort is put in, and I can understand the post. I'm not going to be in our dm's like: "ummm, you know that's comma splice, right?! You know what I don't think this is working out..."

I'm interested in many things, but when on the spot I forget everything I've ever liked. So sorry if this part is a bit brief, I'll try to come back and fill it out more later. I enjoy story and character development the most in my rps, more so than smut, but I do think that characters can also be developed in a way that also includes a fair amount of smut if we feel the need. Occasionally I may want to have a smut focused idea, and—on the other end—I don't mind leaving the smut out or "fading to black" if that's what my partner is comfortable with.

I really love to write suffering. I love drama, I love angst, and I love tragedy. I'm too squishy to call myself a sadist, but...maybe an emotional terrorist is more like it? I'll always be happy to include something gut wrenching for our characters to overcome. Even so, I'm also really fond of levity. Of lighthearted and, especially, comedic ideas. So, don't let me convince you that it'll always be doom and gloom. Let me know your preference. And if I suggest something overly dramatic, because I can't help myself, just let me know.

My responses are usually in the 200 to 1,000 word range, depending on what's going on. Can be more If I'm playing more than one character. I don't enjoy one liners, sorry. Also, I'm a bit slow. I won't say same day responses will never happen, but...a few responses or one in a week, is much more doable for me. If it's out of character chatting, or plotting I can respond much more frequently. Multiple times a day, easily. What's the difference, you ask? Not sure, it's just different somehow.

Ever since he was little, it's been CH1's dream to become an actor. Unfortunately, due to his lack of acting talent and mediocre appearance, he struggled to earn even non-speaking roles during auditions. He couldn't act, but he had no drive to do anything else. So, he decided to take a position as a film crew member. That way he could at least be in proximity to those actors whom he'd once dreamed of walking alongside of.

One day during filming, the weather takes a turn. CH1, after helping pack the set up, agrees to take CH2, an actor he admires (or despises) back to the hotel.

On the way there, they get involved in an accident, transporting them into the setting of the very movie they were working on.

CH1 has become the heir of a gang dominating the city. While CH2 has become a police officer who's gone undercover to infiltrate the gang. If they crossed over at any other point, things could still be salvaged. However, they were unlucky and crossed right at the point where CH2's undercover identity was exposed and he was subsequently killed. Now, they must find a way out of this situation. And there's something else…neither knows the other has also crossed over.

An MxM version of 'From housewife to heiress"! Willing to change to setup of the character's background. They don't have to be actors/production crew, they can be friends or a couple like in the MxF, or whatever I'm pretty flexible on that. Also CH2 can be the heir and 1 the police officer, I'm good either way. Tldr: very open to any ideas on this one.

MC and YC haven't been in a good place in a long time. In fact, they're one misunderstanding or petty argument away from breaking all contact with each other.

They were on what was shaping up to be an indefinite break, however they're forced to be in one another's company once again. Why? The couple's trip that they booked and paid for during happier times has arrived, and neither is willing to waste their money.

They were both awaiting a disastrous vacation, yet neither expected the disaster to strike before the actual vacation. During the flight they encounter some extremely rough air and are unwittingly sent to another plane along with every other passenger.

The pilot's voice sounds across the intercom, "
May I have your attention, please. This is the captain speaking. We've had a severe malfunction in one of our systems and, therefore, we'll be landing on xxxx highway. It's a different kind of landing, but the aircraft is designed to cope with this situation—"

It's a message that no passenger ever wants to hear. Some panic, of course, but most attempt to keep their calm and place their trust in the pilot and aircrew.

Only…CH1 (or both charas) can't help but a feel a sense of deja-vu upon hearing this message. Isn't it…the opening line in their favorite horror video game "Nightmare Falls"?

(They don't have to be a couple, they could just be friends or whatever we want).

It's not an exaggeration when CH1 says that CH2 saved his life. Although he was just a character in a story, reading about how CH2 persevered through life helped him to do the same when he [CH1] was at his lowest. No matter how unfair the world was, how bias the author was, or how everyone blamed him, CH2 endured it all.

If this book character could do it, why couldn't he? Thinking that way, CH1 began piecing his life back together. However, just as things were looking up, his life was cut tragically short. He was sure he died, but when he opened his eyes again…his favorite character was right in front of him! What's more, he [CH2] was still alive and had yet to go through the all contrived hardships that the author had lined up for him.

That's it then. At that moment, CH1 decided to protect his favorite character from all that wanted to harm him. But there was only one issue with that….he was just a ghost, with no physical body at all!

This wasn't right, CH1 knew he died but…in stories like this, didn't the protagonist always get a brand new body? Why was he the only one who became a formless specter, forced to haunt small objects?? Can he really rescue his fave character like this?

Notes: I don't mind if we do it more traditionally with him inhabiting the body of a person nearby CH2, but I thought this would be a fun twist to include.

Also, if you have any ideas for a transmigration/isekai plot feel free to let me know! I also have some non-transmigration plots here: MxM - Polaris' Plots

That we can make into transmigration/isekai plots if we wanted to!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom