MxF xPolaris’ Transmigration Tales

Currently reading:
MxF xPolaris’ Transmigration Tales

xPolaris

catastrophic constellation
Local time
Today 9:17 AM
xPolaris here! I have a few MxF plots I wanted to drop here. I don't usually write the female lead in stories, or in fact roleplay MxF very often at all. So please go easy on me, and approach me as you would a startled animal.
04205276-093a-4d92-a4d7-41b8dabb8cb5_text.gif

Now a little (or a lot) about myself:
I've been roleplaying on and off for years, and since the goal post is different for everyone I don't know if I'm considered literate, advanced, or semi-literate. You'll have to make the call yourself once you read the writing example(s) I've provided below. As for me, I'm fine so long as some effort is put in, and I can understand the post. I'm not going to be in our dm's like: "ummm, you know that's comma splice, right?! You know what I don't think this is working out..."

I'm interested in many things, but when on the spot I forget everything I've ever liked. So sorry if this part is a bit brief, I'll try to come back and fill it out more later. I enjoy story and character development the most in my rps, more so than smut, but I do think that characters can also be developed in a way that also includes a fair amount of smut if we feel the need. Occasionally I may want to have a smut focused idea, and—on the other end—I don't mind leaving the smut out or "fading to black" if that's what my partner is comfortable with.

I really love to write suffering. I love drama, I love angst, and I love tragedy. I'm too squishy to call myself a sadist, but...maybe an emotional terrorist is more like it? I'll always be happy to include something gut wrenching for our characters to overcome. Even so, I'm also really fond of levity. Of lighthearted and, especially, comedic ideas. So, don't let me convince you that it'll always be doom and gloom. Let me know your preference. And if I suggest something overly dramatic, because I can't help myself, just let me know.

My responses are usually in the 200 to 1,000 word range, depending on what's going on. Can be more If I'm playing more than one character. I don't enjoy one liners, sorry. Also, I'm a bit slow. I won't say same day responses will never happen, but...a few responses or one in a week, is much more doable for me. If it's out of character chatting, or plotting I can respond much more frequently. Multiple times a day, easily. What's the difference, you ask? Not sure, it's just different somehow.

And now the plots!

Version 1: The princess/ heiress has changed
MC has been held in the palm of her parent's hand and treated like a treasure, since she was young. She's grown up to be a gentle, if somewhat timid and guileless woman.

Such a woman, after being caught up in a car accident finds herself in the world of novel she read in her spare time.

The body she inhabits is that of a princess (or heiress), whose society is matriarchal to the extreme. Women lead, in both the home and in matters of state. They are also warriors, who go to the battlefield to conquer nations and protect their own. Meanwhile, men are subordinate to the women. They take care of domestic tasks, general labor, and child-rearing (and creation).

It's a treacherous and bloody setting. The strong are reviled and the weak are crushed. The character MC has become, in particular, has enemies everywhere vying for her position.

Not only that, there's also the male protagonist of the novel (YC) to deal with. An enemy prince(general/king whatever we want) of a conquered nation, given to her as a gift for her success on the battlefield.

Version 2: My Ex-Girlfriend has changed:
Same thing as the previous idea, a timid woman gets transmigrated as the warrior princess from a novel she read. Only this time, she's not the only one caught up in the accident.

Her ex-boyfriend (YC), who broke up with her after denouncing her as a boring woman, joins her in the new world as the enemy prince. Somehow, they must tolerate each other long enough to survive in this new world.

MC and YC's marriage is has been traversing rocky waters. It was an arranged marriage and, while they had always been cordial with each other, there was no passion. MC has even become suspicious of YC having an affair with an actress that he works with.

One day, after following him to get to the bottom of things, they get involved in an accident, transporting them into the setting of a movie YC had been working on.

MC has become the heiress of a gang dominating the city. While YC has become a police officer who's gone undercover to infiltrate the gang. If they crossed over at any other point, things could still be salvaged. However, they were unlucky and crossed right at the point where YC's undercover identity was exposed and he was subsequently killed. Now, they must find a way out of this situation. And there's something else…neither knows the other has also crossed over.
I also have a MxM thread if you're into that:
And as always if you have any ideas, I'd be happy to hear them.

Back
Top Bottom