Currently reading:
Both Needed Yokai Tokyo

What is a Yokia

• supernatural monsters, spirits, and demons form Japanese Culture.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Fairies, unicorns, and vampires.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LilithEverdale

Goddess of Discord
Local time
Today 12:49 PM
We live in darkness, hiding in the shadows. We run our businesses under the table where no one can see. We rule your city with an iron fist and no one knows we are here. No one can stop us. Those who try will only disappear in the dead of night never to be seen or heard from again. We may go unseen, but know we are always watching. We always know what you're doing at all times. No? Just wait and don't get in our way or you'll see just what we are capable of.

This is modern day Tokyo. The city is divided between four main crime bosses. Each boss has their own slice of New York to run. These bosses are very territorial and do not take kindly when the other's cross into their turf. With crime rates on the rise and the influence of the mafia's growing, the NYPD has taken up arms against them. Their goal is to drive them out of the shadows and put an end to their reign over the city.

While the police have their work cut out for them, the mafia's are always working to recruit new members into their family. Will you join them and rule the city? Or will you assist the NYPD? Or perhaps you're just a regular citizen among the madness....

Do you have it in you to join us on the other side?

Plot/Backstory
For centuries Humans told stories of the Yokai. Some where beautiful and kind but most horrific and scaring. They would tell them to their children to make them behave. While all the while not realizing these creatures where hiding right under their noses.

About 1000 years ago the Yokai tried to come out of hiding. Only to be hunted down by humans and killed or enslaved till either the death of the human or of the Yokai which ever came first. Seeing that humans would never accepted them they went back into hiding.

This clearly only last for 1000 years. Then four different Yokai worked their way back into human societies. Working up the ranks of the dark side of Tokyo soon become the most feared four Yakuza families in all of japan.

Now it modern day Tokyo Japan 2025 and the Yokai have been accepted as part of normal society. Each of the gangs run their under the table businesses. Be in drug trades, gun trades, sex trades, ect. The YTMPD are catching wind of the vastly up raising in criminal activity. But even though the yazuka gangs are constantly at war with each other over their turfs, some how the YTMPD can never seem to catch them in any criminal acts. With a new captain in their ranks the YTMPD are cracking down and trying to being the gangs down and restore justice to the know chaos driven Tokyo.

Character Sheets
(Please do not post your character sheet without PMing it to me first for my approval.)

[Face Claim, Must Be anime pleas]
Name:
Race:
Sexual Orientation:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Skin Color:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Tattoos:
Piercings:
Weapons:
Role: [Yakuza or YTMPD] If yakuza which gang.
Bio:

Interested. May I know the name of the Yakuza gangs?

Interested. May I know the name of the Yakuza gangs?
I was waiting for more people to join up before deciding them all. One that would like to be head of house or heirs(which ever comes first) would pick the gang names.

I know I'll be making the twin sister of the Head of the Kage Okami Ikka((Shadow Wolves Family)). Her brother became the head do to being the first born son. She is his right hand.

So at the moment we just have the one name.

Maybe if I go on a post her character sheet it'll catch more interest.

I'm curious, admittedly.
Yay! We still need all four Yazuka gang leaders. So far only one gang has a name and that's the Kage Okami Ikka and whom ever plays their leader will be MC twin brother.

Or you could join our lovely YTMPD.

Back
Top Bottom