Currently reading:
MxF You can be my damsel or my demon

Degusaurusrex

Harbinger
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:40 PM
wl-op-7s.jpg

I've gotten the itch to play some male characters again, and right now I mostly have random prompts courtesy of tumblr. Most of these will be plot heavy, but there's room for compromise on any of them depending on the characters. I'm a huge fan of mythology and demonology, supernatural creatures galore, so if you think our writing styles are compatible but you have an idea not in here you want to run by me, drop a message in my inbox. No fandoms though, sorry not sorry. About me / partner preferences are at the bottom should you wish to view those first. Please have a sample of your writing available if you have no public threads, and I prefer to do my stories in threads.

Random Prompts:

[1] You(MC) suddenly wake up to find yourself in a glowing rune circle. In a distance, jagged black mountains claw into a blood colored sky. A demoness(YC) stands before you holding a large tome. She adjusts her glasses. "I knew it! If you can summon us, there had to be a way we can summon you."

[2] If a shapeshifter(MC) gets injured, they can't shift until they're re healed because it could lead to a worse injury. This can cause problems when people find them, then try to adopt them after taking them to the vet. This is how I met your father…

[3] You're(MC) the type of person that is skeptical of angels and demons, dismissing them as fantasy. One day, your best friend, who is literally the opposite of you, trying to perform spells, accidentally summons a succubus(YC). Turns out that she's actual a sweetheart, who is the daughter of Lilith and Satan. She is determined to protect you at all times, and calls you her beloved, and likes to bake heart shaped cookies. (Is not required to be high smut.)

[4] You(MC) are a grim reaper. Recently, you've been forced to work overtime, as people seem to be constantly dying left and right. Some have stab wounds, others were poisoned, some were even suffocated, but all died before their time. One day while reaping the soul of one of the bodies, however, you finally get to meet the culprit. An immortal serial killer, and they've been trying to get your attention for years. (looking to play the reaper)

[5] Bring me your ideas. I'm willing to play a human, demon, shifter, hybrid, although I'm very, very leery on playing vampires anymore so the chances of me writing one is very small. I'm also willing to gender swap some of the plots in my female request thread to play it as a male.

About me / Partner preferences

I'm female but looking to write a male for this plot. If that bothers you, move on. I'm also very picky about partners due to compatibility issues in the past.
Third person, past tense.
Modern day time periods.
Decent reply time. My own response time will vary as I currently work through the entire weekend and don't have as much time. Schedule subject to change as the year goes on. Feel free to poke me if you haven't heard anything via OOC or the thread in a week.
Stories via thread only please.
I like longer responses. Not novel, just longer. (More than a small paragraph, although I understand sometimes it's not possible.)
No flat out rape or abuse. I'm not here for a bunch of smut so no f-list, and I'm pretty vanilla.
For the love of everything holy, do not flirt with me. I'm here to write and make friends, nothing more.
If you don't have any public threads, please let me peek at your writing. I will, of course, present a longer sample of my own if my public threads aren't satisfactory. This is to assure that we both feel we are compatible with each other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom