All You will die (D&D Experience a must)

Currently reading:
All You will die (D&D Experience a must)

Mikaela Corvid

Cuntess
Staff member
Herald
Dungeon Master
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:35 PM
Hello! I am currently seeking 5 people, with medium experience playing D&D, who wish to test their mettle against a murderous DM. The goal? Finish the quest. The issue? I will TRY to kill your character.

If you are interested, please continue to my rules.

Welcome to Mikki's D&D Experience!
Rules:
1. Please don't assume, ask me.
2. All site rules apply.
3. Failure to post or update me within a week will result in expulsion from the game. (Tags will be used, but it is your responsibility to check)
4.You will start out at level 5. Experience will be just that. Experience levels. You will gain XP from each monster kill.
5. I, as the DM, reserve the right to excuse players from the campaign as I see fit. The purpose is for fun, even though we are trying to kill each other.
6.Some D&D experience is required. You will be solely responsible for your character, and I will check to make sure you aren't adding items without permission.
7. As all site rules apply, so do all site extracurriculars as well. Torture, assault, ect will happen.
8. TRIGGER WARNING: Mikki has a habit of torturing, cursing, raping, pillaging, and otherwise being a typical domme. If these are themes that make you uncomfortable, let me know so I can keep going.
9. I am LGBTQ+ friendly, but that won't save you here. This is a death trap, doesn't matter what you are.
10. I do not tolerate bullying between players, racial slurs, shaming, or any other acts of malice against other players, being ugly to each other, the players, will not be tolerated. You will be blacklisted from any further games I decide to host. No exceptions.
11. I do require my players to be literate in some way. Make an effort to clean up your spelling and grammar. I am not a nazi, but I do have issues with recurring typos and grammar mistakes. Please make an effort. Responses must be a minimum of 2 paragraphs.
Please consider donating to my TIP Jar as these campaigns are paid for by my own money, and recouping any cost would allow me to purchase more books and tools for these campaigns. Tip jar can be found in my signature everywhere I have posted.​

DM me if you are interested. The premise is still a WIP.

Back
Top Bottom