You're half-doomed, and I'm...

Currently reading:
You're half-doomed, and I'm...

Semi-Sweet

PRETTYBOY, SUPPOSEDLY
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:20 AM
"If you people spent less time thinking about sex and more time concentrating on comic books, we'd have far fewer of these embarrassing moments." -Sheldon Cooper, The Big Bang Theory

Hey there!

I guess I'm the new guy on the block for the next half hour. I've been writing and done text-based RPing since 2008 on a site that I helped moderate for a while. I've come here to continue that. I also do some photoshoping, I like to create fancy banners for my threads.

I live near Copenhagen, Denmark, where I also go to university. I will be starting my under-grad at the end of the summer in Comparative Literature. Me and a friend of mine are working on writing a classical fantasy book. I do amateur theatre, and right now I'm in a semi-professional production of Cabaret, playing the part of Bobby. I play WoW a little, but mostly I use it to do RP, not really big on the whole raiding thing. I also like cats, tattoos and people, who are themselves.

My favorite pokémon is Butterfree.

You get extra points if you know what song my username is from.

-Semi-Sweet

P.S. My grandmother says I'm a rose. I think she means I have thorns.

Hello and welcome to the site! *offers a cookie* Theater is awesome, and I absolutely LOVE Cabaret. Are you on stage or behind the scenes? I used to work in a costume shop myself. :3

Hello, hello! Nice to meet you. :D

Although I have no idea where your username is from, I have to admit that I like it a lot. That deserves at least half a point, don't you think~?

*eyes cookie* Are you trying make me gain weight? I'm on stage, playing one of the Kit Kat boys. Which basically makes me a singing prostitute.

All right, half a point to whichever house Pistachio is from.

Hey, cookies are awesome haha. Cool, I hope that you have fun with it. And nothing wrong with being a singing prostitute. :p

Ohhhhh! Welcome, take a look around. Enjoy the free cookies. Lol Staff are here to help, as you well know. Check out the rules page, any questions can be answered via Staff. I look forward to reading what you have to write c;

Back
Top Bottom