Currently reading:
MxF "You're in... capable hands."

Kisu

Heavy metal since 2008!
Local time
Yesterday 11:31 PM
Pronouns
he/him
// This is a distilled version of my F-list profile. For more info - much more, including writing samples - please head there!

// Not currently starting new RPs. Previous inquiries will be followed up with first when I'm open again!

// Hi, I'm Kisu. I'm generally a slower, more methodical and literary roleplayer living in the Pacific timezone. What I mean by "literary": I take a bookish approach to style, and try to write as if I'm working on a manuscript to send to an editor. My post length is also determined by the needs of the story and pacing, so I don't cram paragraphs in if it doesn't make sense to do so. And I don't really do faceclaims? I just get frustrated trying to find ones I like and have no good memory for celebrity appearances. All that aside...

As my introduction states, I play "rough, rougish men in rough, rougish settings". I tend toward military themes and characters with military or combat history. They're proficient with weapons, cool in high-risk situations, and in their element in a fight or battle. Which is good, because we'll be facing quite a bit of danger!

// I primarily cater to size differences and expressions of dominance. It's an exciting element to me, and being big isn't just for bedroom thrills, its part of who my characters are as people. Sometimes he's a lone wolf with a chip on his shoulder, a freelancer, but sometimes he's in positions of power and he tries to wield that power wisely. (Though leadership is its own kind of lonely sometimes.) What does size difference mean? Well, at his shortest he's well over 6 feet tall. Sometimes he's a genetically-enhanced augment and can stand at 7 feet without that lankiness of the naturally tall man. Sometimes he's not even human, and more extreme sizes can be negotiated in that case, though those take special planning.

// He pairs well with bright, courageous young women. He is bored to tears by characters with a learned helplessness, characters with neither dignity nor shame, and he requires a strong backbone to stand up to his antics. She doesn't have to be as rough as he is, and inexperience makes for a fun dynamic between them. But under no circumstances should she simply let the plot - and him - just happen to her. She should puzzle him, frustrate him a little, and have her own agenda.

// He is effectively aromantic. Maybe he's just too cynical, but he won't ever fall in love with her. He can love, of course, but never like that. Instead, he is capable of deep loyalty, a strong urge to protect, good friendship, and a vested interest in seeing her happy. But it can take some time for him to get there, too.

// Now, the kinks. He's dominant to the core of his being. Not to be confused with being a control freak - he's not interested in a servant, slave, or pet - but he expects to be obeyed sometimes and she'd better damn well do it. In the bedroom, their power exchange comes with an effortlessness that might scare her. And being as big, strong, and deadly as he is, he wants it no other way. If she's inexperienced (or a virgin, even), he will slow down to guide her through what he wants. But when he's in an uglier mood, or high on adrenaline, or feeling vital and forceful and alive, he wants nothing more than to unleash himself on her to their mutual satisfaction. Aches, pains, and bruises are par for the course with him, and his partner should expect to be brooked little quarter when he's out for sex. (In fact, he may be too big to even fit much inside.) Now that's not to say that he's cruel, though he can be if he's cornered, or that he doesn't know what real, genuine BDSM is and how to do it right. It just may not matter.

// Other cautions. As a writer, I don't get off on violence, exactly, but I really enjoy writing action and combat scenes for the sheer, plain fun of them. In the settings I play, casual violence is more the norm than not, and my characters know how to navigate this. Sometimes crime is involved, or is peripheral to what he does, and he's exposed to all the nastiness that implies.

// Settings

- Post-apocalyptic (functional society or completely collapsed "lone survivor"-style)
- Cyberpunk (Fifth Element, etc, with or without the tech for "brain uploads")
- Space Noir / Space Survival
- Near future on Earth (WW3, or other higher-tech scenario)
- Slice of life: long roleplays eventually include mundane, SoL elements, we can include more or fewer of these in any particular setting

// Ideas

- He's been hired to kidnap her because of who she is and what she knows. It was supposed to be a simple pick-up and drop-off, but it quickly becomes clear that his employer is in the political game in a big way and my character finds that he can't, in good conscience, complete the job. [Post-Apo / Cyberpunk / Space Noir / Near Future]

- A massive long-haul freighter, with a crew compliment and manifest of hundreds, runs afoul in a far-flung shipping lane. Our characters are trapped aboard while trouble brews. [Space Survival]

- A military officer fighting in an active warzone is the only survivor of an offensive in a foreign country, and is taken in by a local girl. They need to get out before they're overrun, and wind up among an underground resistance network. [WW3]

- A washed-up veteran-turned-police is given an opportunity to go undercover in a fetish club because of his... personal experience with the scene. He's told to keep his eyes off the women and focus on the crimelord that owns the club, but your character finds his calm, detached demeanor intriguing and she wants to know what really brings him in every week. [Cyberpunk / Near Future]

I'm open to plenty of other ideas, and actually prefer to workshop them with a prospective partner. I want to craft a plot and setting that both of us find compelling. You can reply here or DM me. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Well first, welcome to Sanctum! You've found a fantastic group of people here.

Second I found myself captivated by your detailed and well thought out introduction here, until I got to the part where you don't write fantasy! And it crushed my entire spirit. I'm being dramatic, I do like your idea's and the thoughts on roleplays I could write with you are endless, however I don't perform well in the space/WW3/futuristic settings unfortunately.

I have several threads floating around if you ever care to take a gander, and I'm always here to chat and bounce ideas around! So good luck out there and have a blast! I can't wait to see some new writings!

Well first, welcome to Sanctum! You've found a fantastic group of people here.

Second I found myself captivated by your detailed and well thought out introduction here, until I got to the part where you don't write fantasy! And it crushed my entire spirit. I'm being dramatic, I do like your idea's and the thoughts on roleplays I could write with you are endless, however I don't perform well in the space/WW3/futuristic settings unfortunately.

I have several threads floating around if you ever care to take a gander, and I'm always here to chat and bounce ideas around! So good luck out there and have a blast! I can't wait to see some new writings!

Thank you very much.

Fantasy seems to be a favorite here! Someone else has already inquired, haha. I thought about it, but frankly I'm just too out of practice and I don't really absorb much fantasy media anymore. (I haven't written it since I was a teenager, sadly.) Maybe someday I'll get the itch to give it a go again, in which case the forum will hear from me!

Thank you very much.

Fantasy seems to be a favorite here! Someone else has already inquired, haha. I thought about it, but frankly I'm just too out of practice and I don't really absorb much fantasy media anymore. (I haven't written it since I was a teenager, sadly.) Maybe someday I'll get the itch to give it a go again, in which case the forum will hear from me!

Of course!

Fantasy is a popular setting.. I do have a little experience in the post apocalyptical area's but, not as well versed as I'd like to be before jumping into anything major, unless my partner would be willing to work with me on details and things of the sort.

I've been writing.... Oh jeeze. Forever. I started around 10ish with little things and it evolved quickly from there, so over 20 years now.

And of course no worries, whatever you choose to write here, many will read it. I can promise you that.

Of course!

Fantasy is a popular setting.. I do have a little experience in the post apocalyptical area's but, not as well versed as I'd like to be before jumping into anything major, unless my partner would be willing to work with me on details and things of the sort.

I've been writing.... Oh jeeze. Forever. I started around 10ish with little things and it evolved quickly from there, so over 20 years now.

And of course no worries, whatever you choose to write here, many will read it. I can promise you that.

Very nice, another grizzled writing veteran, hehe!

I might be tempted to try fantasy again if it was sufficiently magi-tech - you can see there's a running theme here - I write best in faster-paced societies if that makes sense.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Hey there - and welcome! This may be a little too far on the other side of the present for you, but have you ever fancied a historical setting? 1800s, Wild West, that sort of thing - the place where men like this were born and bred? If so, do give me a shout!

Hey there - and welcome! This may be a little too far on the other side of the present for you, but have you ever fancied a historical setting? 1800s, Wild West, that sort of thing - the place where men like this were born and bred? If so, do give me a shout!

Hi there and thank you!

I can't say that I know enough about frontier life to confidently play something in that setting, though I am fascinated by the subject - I plan on writing a story taking place in the wake of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo at some point in the future and will be doing a lot of research for that. Maybe then!

Hi there and thank you!

I can't say that I know enough about frontier life to confidently play something in that setting, though I am fascinated by the subject - I plan on writing a story taking place in the wake of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo at some point in the future and will be doing a lot of research for that. Maybe then!

No worries - I know it was a long shot. I've been learning as I go.
Best of luck on the site!

Late welcome! I hope you still have room for another partner, I will send a message!

Back
Top Bottom