Currently reading:
Character(s) Yuki's Characters~

nightflower

Professional Giver of Hugs
Local time
Today 3:02 AM
Yuki's Characters

Hi there!
Here is where I will be keeping all of my basic character sheets, though they can be adjusted to fit whatever I'm writing~
Please desist from commenting anything on here, feel free to give any of them a reaction tho ; )

I'm usually available every day, but that's only for the most interesting of plots...sorry! I have a full-time job, so I can't rapid-fire reply, but I'll try my best!!

~Let's get on with it~
(currently unfinished)​

Last edited:
2e049eb06b7b680bb79ff1b4dd34881d.png
Name:
Naya Bisset

Age & DoB:
19, January 12th

Species:
Human

Family:
Mother - Sienna Altamura
Father - Ward Bisset
Step-mother - Anna Bisset
Step-brother (usually YC's role)

Works part-time at a small Café, money isn't a huge worry for her thanks to her dad, who's a finance manager. She also attends two art classes per week at a community college. She plans to drop out soon, as she feels she's learned pretty much everything in the world of painting, or at least as much as she needs to know.

Universe:
Modern (could be mixed with fantasy)

Sexual Preference:
Bi-curious (leans toward males)

Appearance:

Naya is pretty petite in terms of weight and height. She's 5'2 and weighs around 115 lbs. Her chest is flatter, whereas her butt is plush and larger than average. Her skin tone is more on the olive side, as her mother is Italian. Her father is Scottish/Ukrainian, but he was born in the US, whilst her mother was originally from Italy but moved to the US in her late 20's.

Her hair is often the pinkish-brown shade in the picture above, but sometimes she dyes it a darker brown, or even a pastel pink when she's in higher spirits.

Style-wise, Naya tends to be more into frilly girly dresses and skirts. Not often can you find her in jeans and a t-shirt and if she were to box herself into an aesthetic, it would be cottagecore.

Personality/About:

Naya comes from a loving family, even though her parents went through a divorce when she was 14. Despite the parting of ways, her parents are still somewhat friendly with each other, which makes Naya's life a lot easier. Her father remarried to a woman named Anna, who is kind to Naya, but never as comfortable and loving as her real mother. She's also a little basic and uninteresting, so Naya doesn't care much for her. Naya's mother shifts around with men, never really finding one to settle down with.

Okay, personality-wise, Naya tends to be more of an introverted popular girl. She has numerous insecurities about how she comes off to other people and is constantly second-guessing herself. She tends to find comfort in someone who can reassure her often and who has her back. She fits in with the more popular crowds, but can also fit in with the more outcasted folks too.

Naya doesn't go long without a boyfriend. She likes to be dating, but she's picky with who she dates. Most of her relationships have ended badly, or her partner was bad for her, either being uninterested in her (a confidence drop), verbally abusive, toxic, or possessive. These relationships have taken a toll on her self-esteem, so she is in desperate need of someone sweet and loving.

Side Notes:

. Total light-weight. She likes to drink... so that's a problem.
. Doesn't like drugs.
. She paints and sings.

Current/Past Threads:
A Forbidden Love Risen From the Ashes ~ with Ferryman (closed)

Last edited:
Okha_ Photo.png
Name:
Tallulah Charmont (goes by Tal or Lulah)

Age & DoB:

23, August 4th

Species:
Human

Family:
Father - Giles Charmont, King of Athemont, 52
Mother - Arabella Charmont, Queen of Athemont, 43
Younger sister - Laurel Charmont, Princess of Athemont, 7
Younger brother - Edmund Charmont, Prince of Athemont, 11
Younger brother - Leander Charmont, Prince of Athemont, 12

Universe:
Fantasy, monarchy, usually in a kingdom by the name of Athemont.

Sexual Preference:
Straight

Appearance:

She's pretty tall, standing at 5'10, and has long legs. You can almost never catch Tal without her hair and clothing done up delicately and professionally. Despite getting so much sun, thanks to her garden, she never tans or burns, her skin staying a creamy pale white. Most of the time, her face is set in a relaxed observing expression, her eyes showing more warmth than the rest. Around children and the elderly, her features usually form a more friendly appearance, as it brings her true joy to be around such people.

Personality/About:

She loves to take care of those that can't take care of themselves and doesn't mind being a bit of a housemaid. She won't tolerate some decisions made by her parents and will fight for what she believes in, she's stubborn! Despite her parents' tries, she works on her garden by herself, rejecting any help offered by the castle gardeners. Her father will only allow Tal to rule as a queen if she has a King by her side, so she is wary and usually uninterested in most men that approach her, as she knows they're warming up to her for that spot on the throne.

Tal enjoys dancing and music, she loves the warmth and connection between people as they move in unison with each other. She especially enjoys sneaking out in the night and dancing at little bars in the city, making sure to seal her identity for safety purposes, though she is well trained in defending herself.

She doesn't mind doing "lady-like" activities (as requested by her mother), but she likes to balance it out with not-so-ladylike things...

Tal believes in true love, and doesn't commit to a person who she feels is a fake. She wants her relationship to be of power and romance, she wants her partner to be a strong ruler at her side, she wants to be equals.

Side Notes:

. Loves to drink and can hold her liquor like a pro.
. Her garden was planted in memory of her grandmother, who is much like Tal in terms of her empowerment. She plants mostly flowers and spring vegetables.
. Tal wants to have no more than three kids, she doesn't want a big family.

Current/Past Threads:

none-waiting on partner!

Аниме Картинки.jpg
Name:
Enya Bourne

Age & DoB:
24, December 8

Species:
Human

Enya is behind a lot of the site and media pages for her place of work. She takes pictures for their Insta, which has a total of 121K followers, not a lot in the grand scheme of the internet, but still something. She works for a friend of hers, who owns an independent business. They got popular among the current craving in fashion for more chic and modern clothing styles and made their prices reasonable, gaining a good customer base. Enya is good with computers and takes care of their site.

Family:
Mother - Marissa Stanton
Father - Adam Bourne (deceased)
Stepfather - Jack Stanton
Brother - Nick Bourne

Universe:
Usually, modern setting, but can be moved to earlier times or fantasy worlds.

Sexual Preference:
Straight

Personality/About:
Enya is very outgoing and openly fashionable, as you'd expect from someone in her line of work. Every day is the perfect excuse to look presentable and the only time you'd catch her in sweats would be in the late hours of the night where she'd be editing photos and such. Generally, she's pretty nosy and will dip her feet in your business if she feels it's worth her time. In highschool, Enya was always in drama and she still wasn't 100% over the rush she got from being the talk of the school.

Because of her energy and problematic nature, Enya always got in trouble, resulting in a lot of fights with her parents over things like partying, drugs, and alcohol. Now that she's matured, she's learned what's more appropriate in terms of such substances, though she splurges at the occasional party or club date with her friends.

At the early age of 6, Enya's father died in his line of work as a police officer, getting shot by a burglar who freaked at the sight of the police. Enya doesn't remember much about him, but throughout her life she's been told he was very heroic, giving, and kind. She hated comments like that, as it just reminded her of what she couldn't have.

Nonetheless, she works for what she wants and is very stubborn in nature. She's not willing to give up on something she's set her mind to.

Side Notes:

. Favourite drink is bourbon
. Hates cigarettes
. Has a phobia of puking (hasn't puked in over 5 years)
. Hates pop country and heavy metal, pretty much anything else in music terms flies

Current/past threads:
I Am Vampiress (closed)

Last edited:
Just a little update! These characters are all pretty old, and until I get around to making some new ones, I'd be down to discuss something fresh in DM's :)

Back
Top Bottom