Zeeff

Duke
Local time
Today 5:15 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

A little about me:

I've been role-playing consistently for three years now, I usually play more dominant characters (I can play male or female characters) but recently I've been trying my hand with playing more submissive characters and looking for more role-plays where i can do just that. That doesn't mean I don't want to play more dominant or switch characters anymore, you're just more likely to grab my attention if it's a prompt where I'm playing a more submissive character. I usually role-play in the third person but I can definitely do first person also though. I can consistently deliver two paragraphs and can write more if the reply need it.

I tend to prefer Slice of Life role-plays but if you have a cool Fantasy or Sci-Fi plot or pairing; or just anything that isn't "Slice Of Life" that you'd like to run by me, feel free! I'd definitely love to hear it.

Pairings:

These are the pairings I'm currently interested in playing. I'm very open to plot ideas or new pairings so feel free to message me with any ideas you might have. You could also just pick a pairing and we can have a brainstorming session :)

• Professor x College Student
  • Boss x Employee/Secretary/Assistant
  • Rival Athletes or Teammates.
  • College Course-mates or Two College Students.
  • Best Friends
  • Friends with Benefits
  • Neighbors
  • Co-workers
  • Famous Person x Fan
  • Cam Girl x Fan
  • Sugar Momma x Sugar Baby
I'm flexible when it comes to what role I play; As long as we can find something that we both like and are good with.

My kinks are : Ass Worship, Body Worship, Rimming (Giving) , Face Sitting, Cunnilingus, Teasing, Flirting. Seduction, Physical Restraints, Rough Sex, Pegging, Spanking, Hair Pulling, Anal, Femdom, Biting, Praise, Begging. Romance, Hot Dogging, Collars, Petplay, Mistress x Slave Dynamics. (None of these are non-negotiable. I'm good with not including the ones you don't like and are not interested in into our role-play)

Limits: Vomit, Piss, Shit, Vore, Animals, Underage stuff, Literally anything dick-hole related (e.g sounding), Forced Bi.

I'm not too picky about post length. I tend to just match what my partner delivers or write more if needed. I don't mind any length as long as it's not constant one sentence replies; You have to give me something to work with. I can consistently deliver 2-5 paragraphs and can write more if need be but I can also go shorter if you're looking for that or just a faster paced roleplay.

I don't mind waiting a little for replies either. I understand you might be busy in real life, have different role-plays to reply to and it might be overwhelming or maybe you're just not in the mood for role-playing. That's all fine, take as much time as you need.

I can usually reply a few times a day, it really just depends on how long our replies are because longer posts take me more time to write and can be a little draining. I will definitely reply at least once a week regardless of the length as long as I don't have something going on in my life and if I do, I'll make sure to tell you.

Also, If you want to talk outside of brainstorming ideas for the role-play, that's cool. If you want to keep it strictly about the role-play, that's fine too.

Yeah, I think that's all; Hope to find some great partners soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom