Zory

Sunshine Riptide
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:10 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
  • A little about me:

I have been writing for close to 18 years now. This, by no means, mean that I can write well. I just love to write though and have an aspiring dream to write my own book one day. So the passion is here, I just need help with fanning the flame sometimes.

I am going to admit that this is a search for a rare and mythical creature. I've found a few on this site so I know they exist. I ask that you read my preferences and take them to heart. PM if interested, do not reply here.

What I am truly looking for is someone to build a world and create a story.

I am a busy person, but I can promise 2 replies a week, sometimes more if my partner demands it. I only ask that they understand when I am overstimulated and need a few days to decompress in return.
  • What I Want!

• MxM
    • Also, my male characters are almost always switches and verse. While I am willing to play a top/dom, I prefer power-plays and size differences with my character being the smaller. Please don't DM saying you only write submissive characters. I find that characters tend to decide for themselves and while yes, sometimes my character decides to be a hard dominant, I ask that we double up in characters so I can find an outlet for the softer side if that makes sense.
    • No one-liners. I know sometimes there isn't much you can do, but the great thing about a human brain is that it never shuts up. I want to know what your character is thinking. At the same time, I need something to work with. My characters are not mind readers unless it pertains to the story and in most cases it won't. Give me something to work with.
    • Because of the two preferences above, if you are struggling with a response because of my post, let me know. I will happily edit it. This is a joint effort. I may have posted the ideas, but I leave a lot of room for plotting. This story will be both of our ideas.
    • OOC chatting is a must. I love it. I want someone who wants to talk about writing as much as I do. Investment in the plot.
    • 3rd person only please. It makes it easier for me to read
    • I like faceclaims but they aren't a must. Descriptions are though. I need to see what my character is looking at.I don't like to force character relationships.
    • No God-Moding. If you need my character to do a small thing, let me know and I would gladly give you a response or something short they would do so you can continue, I would and I would extend the same courtesy. By no means would I ever take your character and assume their response.
    • I like more plot than smut, but I also like the sex to push some boundaries. I don't have many hard limits. No toilet stuff. If you're unsure, please feel free to ask. I'll offer you the same courtesy. My F-List is in my signature
    • I'm big on slow builds. They do not fall in love immediately. They can have a hookup, angry sex, or something of the like, but there is no love on the first page. I will lose interest.
    • When it comes to mental disorders, I'm all for it. Characters always have flaws but remember mine isn't any different. That said, my characters are not here to coddle yours. Support, yes, but they will not cater. It sounds harsh, but my characters sole purpose isn't to make yours happy. My character needs reassurance too. However, I am completely game for something your character needs help fixing too. Relationships are 50/50 afterall.
    • I love size differences. Preferably I play the smaller of the two people.
    • Finally, be patient with me. I'm on a lot when I am not at work, but if I have to take a few days off, or there are irregularities in my attendance I will be sure to let you know. Give me a few days to respond. I try to give my full effort to a reply and it could take me a day or two if I am tired. There are times I forget a reply and need a nudge. Feel free to do so after a few days, I wont mind.I like 3 or more paragraphs a reply unless its agreed that we do a lot of bouncing back and forth quickly. I can guarantee a lengthy reply once a week. I work 4 days a week for about 12 hours on each day and it's hard for me to get online for more than a few minutes, however I am always on Discord. On those days, I wouldn't expect a reply. The three days I am off of work, I would love to plot and write.
  • Yes:

✓ Rough Sex ✓ Clothed Sex ✓ Aftercare ✓ Non-censual consensual Sex ✓ Dirty Talk ✓ Spanking ✓ Hairpulling ✓ Kissing/Making out ✓ Hand over mouth/Fingers in mouth ✓ Biting/Light Scratching ✓ Giving or receiving oral ✓ Giving or receiving anal ✓ Fingering or rimming ✓ Age Gaps(within the site rules)

✘ Pure smut stories ✘ Bathroom play ✘ Vore ✘ Gore ✘ Vomiting ✘ Femboys ✘ Shemales ✘ Futas ✘ Tentacles ✘ Necrophilia ✘ Pedophilia ✘ Extreme Violence ✘ Underage ✘ Food play ✘ Mind Control

I am open to discussion and if you're curious, just ask. I do like violence, just not during sex.
  • Sorcerer/Paladin or Warrior

Werewolf/Hunter

Witch
    /Hunter

Vampire/Hunter

Best Friends

Neighbors

Noble/Knight

College Student/Professor

Paramedic/Cop

College roommates

Plots:

As far as plots go, I have several in mind but I like the idea of coming up with one together. Please don't let this be a turn off as I love collaboration.
  • TV Shows:

The Walking Dead

Supernatural

Teen Wolf

The Originals

Games:

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Baldur's Gate 3

Phasmophobia

Movies:

Star Wars Movies

Jurassic Park/World

The Mummy

[SLIDE_HEADER]Conclusion.[/SLIDE_HEADER]

[SLIDE]I hope to meet you! Please DM if you are interested!

Back
Top Bottom