Hello Beautiful People!

LoveLaine

psychological thriller enthusiast !
Local time
Today 12:41 AM
Pronouns
she/they
Hello!

My name is Laine, but you lovies can call me Lae if you'd like. If there's one thing you should know about me, it's my immense love and empathy for everyone around me. I'm a people-lover! And an animal-lover. I just have a lot of love to give!

It's so nice to finally be able to get back into this hobby, and get to know and learn about all the different wonderful people that enjoy it too! I absolutely adore writing, and expressing myself through words, and watching others do the same. I've been writing for... well I actually don't know how long, but it's been a long time. I'm no stranger to how these things work, but I've been gone for so long that it feels like I am. I'll get back into the swing of things in no time, I'm sure. Like they say, practice makes perfect!

As far as response length goes, I typically mirror my partner's response length. My responses have ranged anywhere between four to ten paragraphs for any given RP I've engaged in. Sometimes I write more, but I rarely ever write less than four paragraphs. Some people don't care about it, but if you're someone that does care about the length of responses received, now you know!

I'm so excited to be able to get back into my creative writing side with such a sweet community!

Love,
Laine​

Last edited:
A lovely name Lae and welcome here to the Sanctum

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your stay with us.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hiya Lae! Welcome to a place that will stoke the fires and help you return to that passion! We have a ton of talented and friendly writers and as the resident positivity goblin, I'm always glad to see more folks spreading the love!

if you haven't already, take a look at THE RULES and the
HANDY SANCTUM GUIDE. After that you can peek at the request threads to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to make threads pretty here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled: BB-CODES
And some ready to use templates for things: Riff's pre made templates And Selcouths pre-made character templates and
Cat's set of premade templates
And
Jumbled's visual user guide to some site functions

Back
Top Bottom