Currently reading:
MxM Looking for dom.

Local time
Today 12:09 PM
I am looking for a dom that can be interested in doing sexual/mature content with me.
Optional being ongoing roleplay partners as well that can be more than just sexual content.
- Character Information
- Kink List (Scroll to the bottom)
You do not have to fit all the kinks. You are free to exchange your own kinks as well.

These links are pretty self explanatory of what I am into and looking for with character information. I do hope that you take the time to look through them. I am open for any sort of plot ideas and fantasy moods that can even change my character's backstory.

Plot Ideas:

Please do look at my character's backstory before considering these plot ideas.
You also do not have to choose these plot ideas.

• Fantasy: Travi was adopted by a witch deep in the forest that she had apparently stole away from a widow in the kingdom. The widowed mother became ashamed by her people and poor that it lead her onto the streets trying her best to raise Travi on her own. Rather it were selfish and kind to the core in the Witch's heart to remove the child from such a disgraceful life, she took the motive to sneak the child from his mother during the night while sleeping in a common homeless alley that many camped. Raising the red head baby on her own, she has grown attached and never regretted it. However, the Witch came across bad karma with other Witches that it lead to not only a sickening curse on herself but also on the boy. Travi's curse was to not have an ego of a man. No masculinity and no pride of a man. He looked feminine and weak, which can be looked down upon from people of kingdoms, farms, towns, and villages. He could also not be able to pass down the power that his Witch mother may teach while she had grown sick to the point of death. He had lived his years since fifteen to survive on his own, being a hunter and merchant for a local Kingdom. There may be those who confuse his gender, but he made sure to keep his identity to a limit with no correction to assumptions. How our characters meet can be based on preference or ideas. Rather it be meeting him through being a cruel guard always bullying him here and there rather he knows Travi is a male or not. Meet him through being a customer. Could even meet him through the woods where he's looking for resources or hunting.
  • College/High School: We can do anything college/high school related. Rather it be studentxstudent, teacherxstudent, coachxstudent. I would prefer to come up with something interesting that can be a slight longer roleplay to keep it from that too cliche and common feeling. Gotta spice it up.

These are plots as of now that I will post and just add some more later.
Plots can also just go by the kinks in that link.

Back
Top Bottom