Both Needed A Demon Type of Roleplay

Currently reading:
Both Needed A Demon Type of Roleplay

I don't really mind what order, but we can do that.

Okay. I can reply now, and then someone else after, and from that point on we can use that order :)

I was just wondering if the rp had a set plot, or we're allowed to throw stuff out there to see what happens.

ALSO! I have a question for all the people participating in this story: What Sin is your demon connected to? Sloth? Lust? Greed?

I was just wondering if the rp had a set plot, or we're allowed to throw stuff out there to see what happens.

ALSO! I have a question for all the people participating in this story: What Sin is your demon connected to? Sloth? Lust? Greed?

Easy. Wrath.

I'd say Emerson is probably pride? Or vanity. He knows he's pretty so flaunts it. He also knows that he's a valuable commodity.

Lucy is like her father, she is connected to all the sins.

Right now there isn't a full set plot.

Right on! Right on!

Gildtru is mostly connected to gluttony than his other relatives, but he's not just a glutton for food however. He wants to be surrounded by food and babes, but he's too runty and pathetic to make it happen.

So I have this idea for a plot though. I'm not sure how all the character would tie into it since I only really payed attention to the fact that Lucy wants to go to the surface (and probably experience human things?). So, with that said, here's my plot idea: A sneaky angel, wanting to find Lucifer's vulnerable spot, disguises himself as a demon, and offers to take her to the surface world (with a price of course, but it isn't discussed until too late). She's zapped to the surface world without her powers as a squishy human. With the help of her very stranger comrades, Lucy has to convince to demons living on the surface world to stop and potentially world-destroying battle between Heaven and Hell.

Blah blah..

OH!!
!!!WORLD BUILDING QUESTIONS!!!

So like.. where does everyone live in hell? I was thinking that people were just kinda wandering around since not everyone can live in the big 'ol castle.
(I just thought that friggin Emerson was just living in a studio apartment on the surface. IDK) I was thinking some where in hell, there was this huge abandoned city that was forever expanding as buildings on the surface were abandoned and their "soul" was tossed down in the Slums as trash were all the weird demons live.

Are there strip clubs where demons go to relieve themselves? I was thinking about grocery stores, but I just tossed that with bigger soldiers hunting down creatures like six legged Rhino demons as food or something.

Back
Top Bottom