Both Needed A Demon Type of Roleplay

Currently reading:
Both Needed A Demon Type of Roleplay

Siffy

Just a lonely lil wolf pup
Local time
Today 10:28 AM
So, I've been thinking about this idea for awhile now. It'll be about demons that live in Hell, some trying to escape Hell, others wanting to stay and keep torturing lost souls or lesser demons, such as Lucifer/Satan/The Devil, his daughter Lucy (will be played by me), his wife and mother to Lucy, hell knights, Lucifer's right hand, and any other demons. I of course plan on having smut in it, how much is up to everyone else and a bit of me. Lucy is a demon that doesn't know exactly what she wants. Just about anything goes in Hell as well, but there are of course limits.

I'm not the best at making this stuff, but if anyone is interested, just tell me! Also if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask me!

i'd like to hop in here, thinking i'd play an older or more law-abiding middle tier demon? i have a few questions - what's your character Lucy like, and do you have any worldbuilding ideas? if it was up to me we'd get into the deeper meanings of Hell and torturing a little bit but i don't mind really.

Of course you can! Lucy is quite the explorative type, always loves to see new things and meet new people, quite nice considering who her father is, she's also very curious and strong. Not 100%, but I like your idea.

This sounds interesting! I actually have both a demon and an angel character, so if either of them interest you, I'd be more than happy to join in!

Oooo! I would love to hear about your demon.

Of course! His name is Emerson, and he's a shapeshifter. I'll link you to his character sheet, once I've finished sorting the page out. :)

Alright, I appreciate it!

Yea, I think he'll fit just fine.

Is there a roleplay thread just yet? Or no? Will he be guarding Lucifer, or his daughter?

Not yet, but Lucy would be protected more.

Okay, awesome. It would definitely make more sense for her to be the one that he's guarding; I doubt that Satan would leave her in the open, for any rebelling demon to grab.

Yea, I think I'll wait to see if at least one more person wants to join before I start it

I would love to join this. I have an idea for a sort of Greater Demon who is very skilled in most if not all forms of dark magic such as possession and summoning hellfire. She comes from a family whose power rivals that of the dark lord himself. Her father tried to take over hell actually. Though the Devil, being more cunning than her family, tricked them under a magic binding that causes them to be unable to truly use their power unless he or someone like his daughter permits it. This caused her family to be shunned by many other demons as without their power they have the basic strength of lowly Minor Demons. However, with her knowledge of spells and magic Lucifer made her a sort of teacher/plaything for his daughter. This is most likely punishment for her father's insolence.

Back
Top Bottom