A Misty Meet With Azurian Dream

Azurian Dream

To Traverse the Snowy Fog
Local time
Today 2:20 AM
You may pry it from my cold dead fingers... kek
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, or Salutations to whichever you prefer.

I am a long traversed rper with about 18-19 years of experience looking to branch out some roots in this humble abode.

Owner of a huge PlayStation Collection with around 200 titles between the five existing Consoles, and its two handhelds.

Lover of multiple genre mixing things such as Horror, Adventure, Comedy, Romance, Fantasy, Thriller, Action, Mystery, and much more so on so forth.

Hopefully Ill get the pleasure of experiencing quite a few stories with you all.

Hello and welcome (again). I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

HELLO!

U4DU2QK.png

** WELCOME TO THE SITE! **

Dat's a lot of games! I never managed to hold on to previous consoles, always ended up given em to the kiddos and their kiddos as I upgraded. I hope you find everything you are looking for here, we have a ton of amazing writiers so hopefullly you'll be sharing your words with one or more of them soon!

If you haven't peeked already,
take a look at the

and the

After that you can check out the

to start looking for a partner and story idea that catches your fancy, or make one of your own to get the people coming to you.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

If you want to customize your threads & make them pretty, here are the ways to do some fun things after you get settled:

And for those that are more visual learners:

Back
Top Bottom