A New Friendly Face

Currently reading:
A New Friendly Face

Persimus

Serf
Local time
Today 12:40 AM
Hello! I'm a 23 year old student who wants to start writing and role-playing again after a bit of a break. I look forward to making friends, memories, and awesome stories with some of you hopefully! :)

I've never done a single roleplay out in the open, so that's going to be new for me here. I'm a bit shy and not very confident of my writing, but since posting in the forums is a rule here I'm sure that will change over time. That said, I'm still definitely going to be more of a 1x1 sort of person rather than a group player.. or maybe that'll change too.

I identify as he/him. Most of my characters are male too with a couple of exceptions. I enjoy slice-of-life, sci-fi (androids!), fantasy (adventures and creatures and magic, oh my!), and romance. Also non-accurate victorian era settings and mashups of all of the above. I'm not a very lewd writer most of the time, but BDSM-y stuff can be interesting.

I'm not sure yet, but I think I'd like to post intermittently between sections of my study reading/note taking, so I'll most likely be around 5 days per week from 2:00-6:00 CST to get a couple of posts in, if that works out.

So yeah, that's a bit about me.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)

Hey there, welcome to the sanctum!

If you'd like to get your feet wet with forum posting, feel free to send me a PM for plotting purposes! Otherwise, see you around the Sanctum!

Welcome, welcome. ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay! Would love to work on something together sometime, if and when you're up for it.

Hey and welcome! Hope you enjoy being here :) If you want to give it a go, feel free to send me a PM and we can talk about potential RP's!

Back
Top Bottom