Closed A Soulless Future

Currently reading:
Closed A Soulless Future

I will wait for the person in charge of this group to confirm that. Deciding things that go against the vision of the role-play do nothing but waste time. There's no rush.

@Arrid I would prefer no "mythical" style creatures in the RP if possible, the tribe would consist of humans (not humanoids). This is in the distant future of our current society, so a half-dragon, half-man creature wouldn't suit this rp very well. I have a link to the character sheet above in the original post, please feel free to make your character!!! If it needs any adjusting, I'll kindly PM you to discuss it.:)

@BuggaBoo If you'd like to play the lead rebel scientist/drug lord, that would be awesome!! As I said before, I'm not afraid to double up on characters either, so if you decide not to that's perfectly fine as well.:) I'm content with you playing more than one character, and we can even play it out so the lead scientist eventually joins the tribe or something. I'm totally fine with whatever you decide, dear.

@DRB I actually included a link to the character sheet thread in the original post above, y'all can feel free to create your characters now.:)

Back
Top Bottom