Currently reading:
About Zeus.

Zeus

Divine
Local time
Today 8:13 PM
I am uncertain how to start this off. That's one quality of myself that never falters. I am always uncertain. This is probably because I am a philosophy major. I do a lot of thinking. Luckily for me, that means I am very detailed. I am a 19 year old male and I have been roleplaying for roughly 7 years. I range between semi-lit to very lit. I tend to try and match my partner in post length. I love anything medieval, fantasy, erotic, nonerotic, realistic or non realistic. Obviously, we all have our limits. I do not appreciate writing as "furries". I suppose werewolves are fine as it has an element of being human-ish. I roleplay in both first person and third person. Usually I write in third person as that is what's grammatically correct. However, if my partner insists, I can write in first as it does not particularly bother me. I tend to go by Zeus online. I do have my own OC, but I rarely use him. So, when starting roleplays, I usually make a character to fit that particular story.

More about real life. My favorite things to do are: listen to music, play OSRS or GW2 (if you know either of these games, pm me!), watch anime, play piano, play chess, go to the gym, and practice martial arts. As stated before, i'm a philosophy major. However at the moment, I am focusing my time on being with family, going to the gym, and practicing martial arts. I have practiced many styles so far. The styles I've taken thus far are: (Olympic) Tae-Kwon-Do (12 years), wrestling (6 months), Brazilian jiu Jitsu (3months), Boxing (1 year), Jeet-Kune-Do and Wing Chun w/ kali/eskrima stick fighting(1 year).

(P.S. My go-to opening is 1. E4 2. Nf3 3. Bc4 (Italian game))

Music and martial arts are the greatest influences in my life thus far. I mainly listen to old rap. My two current favorite artists are Eminem and J. Cole.

If you wish to talk about music, roleplays, martial arts, chess, or video games, don't hesitate to pm me!

I dont know how to end this so I think I will end with some of my favorite quotes.

"There is no weapon more deadly than the will."- Bruce Lee.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."- Bruce Lee.

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend." -Bruce Lee

And lastly,

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing. And that is, that I know nothing." - Socrates.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome!! We're happy to have you here with us, however indecisive you may feel about introductions. :) Take a peek at our site rules before you get too far into things, and once you're ready to start writing, head over to the request threads. If you run into any questions, feel free to PM me. ^_^

Welcome!! We're happy to have you here with us, however indecisive you may feel about introductions. :) Take a peek at our site rules before you get too far into things, and once you're ready to start writing, head over to the request threads. If you run into any questions, feel free to PM me. ^_^
Actually, I read all the rules before even making an account haha. And thank you. I shall pm you if I have any questions :).

Look at you go, all ahead of the curve and stuff! :D

Well, if you have any questions at any point, I'll be here! ^_^

Good morning / evening

Welcome to, what I lovingly refer to as 'the mad house'. We have a wide range of writers ranging from proffessionals to casual but enthusiastic amateurs and everything in between. There is a little bit of everything here although the leaning is definitely towards the noir. Although that's not to say there is no fluff, there is, you may have to look a little harder for it.

Any problems prod the wonderful staff, they are always available and will help where possible.
Any more general questions, feel free to pop into general chat, there are usually long-term residents like myself lurking. If we can help we will.

Look forward to viewing your request thread, seeing you get settled in, and hopefully seeing you around.

Nyx.

Back
Top Bottom