Closed Adventure Awaits (D&D Style)

Currently reading:
Closed Adventure Awaits (D&D Style)

Asher, just a quick note—the OOC for this should be done in a PM with all participants, rather than this thread.

Hi! If you're still looking for people, I'd be (super!) interested, especially with the focus on story and interaction.

Fortunately for you, we have just started, so it'll be pretty easy for you to get in. I'll invite you to our group chat and we can work on building your character.

Hi guys,
Can someone explain what a D&D style means exactly?

Not sure if this group has gone anywhere, last request for players look about a month ago, I have been a DM for 2 years now for 4th edition, it become interested of if you have a group let me know just curious since this group has seem to gone stale

No, thank you, Lord Chase, even though I am an amateur DM the group is coming along quite nicely--but this is the request thread. The actual RP happens in another thread. If you would like to start your own, feel free to start up your own request thread--since the introduction of virtual dice on this site, it's been going well.

I wasn't starting up a request, sorry my appologies on that choppy statement and question, I was just asking if the group was still open, glad to hear things are going good for it. Thanks for the repley

Oh, my mistake, I misunderstood. We don't really have an opening right now, but if we start up a new game of this sort in the future I'll be sure to let you know.

Well, I was going to ask if I could join. But apparently things are all closed up. Holler at me when you decide to let more in!

We won't be letting new members into this RP. I'm a new DM and dealing with a lot of technical difficulties with four people, so I'm keeping it simple. If you want to join an RP like this, I'm not the only one interested in D&D here, so feel free to post a request thread or wait until we're done with this game (which should be quite awhile) and join the next one.

We won't be letting new members into this RP. I'm a new DM and dealing with a lot of technical difficulties with four people, so I'm keeping it simple. If you want to join an RP like this, I'm not the only one interested in D&D here, so feel free to post a request thread or wait until we're done with this game (which should be quite awhile) and join the next one.
Which is why I said holler at me when your done. I have no interest in starting my own. And I'd rather be with a new DM than one that's old and an ass and set in their ways. So there's no need to come across rude and stuff dude. I said I'd wait for you to finish.

Same here, just shout when you guys are up for another one.

Back
Top Bottom