Group RP Afterlife OOC

Currently reading:
Group RP Afterlife OOC

@Sostos
Since everyone is just hanging out at the moment, he could probably be resting at the barracks in between cases or something like that. That would put him in close proximity with pretty much everyone else (except for Aidoneus, Cole, Brys, and Prim, but only because that's a separate scene for the time being).

Hey, Carl is good with mortal technology and my guy is a technology buff. (That's about all that he's really good at lol) Feel free to interact with him if you want. I imagine his desk is nothing but wires and computers, etc. He's very likely got a basement like room with a bunch of technology junk so feel free to join him

Hey, Carl is good with mortal technology and my guy is a technology buff. (That's about all that he's really good at lol) Feel free to interact with him if you want. I imagine his desk is nothing but wires and computers, etc. He's very likely got a basement like room with a bunch of technology junk so feel free to join him
@Sostos recently posted in the IC thread, if you'd like to respond to him there.

Back
Top Bottom