Any DC writers out there?

Currently reading:
Any DC writers out there?

lol, I dun think I'll choose until I know what kind of DC story we're looking at. I do like playing less powerful character though, less DC gods, more ... the bat family. I just find the characters more interesting when they have to find creative ways of overcoming, instead of just ... supermaning it, y'know?
I completely agree! I like the more "natural" ones, there's a reason a really dislike Superman haha. Too overpowered and doesn't make it interesting. Being creative more for the character makes you feel more attached to them :)

Dare; Oh Harley-kins, won't you be a dear and hand me my poison gas grenades?
Kincaid; Certainly Mista J *picks up the grenade launcher*
Dare; *backhands and begins yelling* The grenades, you idiot, not the launcher! I want to savour this!
Cat; Ivy, arms crossed, making a 'you gonna take that face' at Harley.

So, the details we know;
-You want to focus more on characters that use skills or lite-powers instead of the DC god types.
-You want to play Harley, who has participated in just about every timeline and version of DC, from Dark to Suicide Squad and back again.

Other series that would have hero archetypes people can draw on would be like ... green arrow, nightwing, uuuh ... some of the Teen Titan stuff, but we'd be avoiding a lot of the mystical, cosmic, and interplanar stuff.

If we're going for a suicide squad vibe, I'd prolly like to make a Poison Ivy OC, because I love hatemail, or maybe someone like Rose Wilson, or The Joker's Daughter :p

If we're going more birds of prey, I could do like ... you know the type, Batgirl/Huntress/Spoiler/Cheshire/Robin/Arrowette/Speedy type ... an athletic, acrobatic, inventive vigilante detective with nothing to lose but the chip on their shoulder and a vague theatrical theme :p

Am I being annoying yet? Just throw a shoe at me if I'm being annoying, I'm just real excite!

EDIT: You've unleashed a monster >,<

Back
Top Bottom