World Baby it's cold outside.Big Chill OOC

Currently reading:
World Baby it's cold outside.Big Chill OOC

Okay so I've done it.
I just really didn't want to leave him out of the RP, or feel ignored in anyway
(Sorry in advance @Zee Captain if it's not what you wanted :confused:)
Also let me know if it makes sense because I'm not 100% confident that I've done that right

Sorry you're without smokes, that's the worst .I've got half a pack maybe less and it's gotta last till Friday morning

Ouch! I roll my own so I can usually eek things out when cash is tight but kids are on holiday so they are all hovering with their hands out like Oliver fucking twist.
"Please mam can we have some more."
Wretched little urchins.:D

I used to roll my own in High school, but now with a full time job ain't nobody got time for that, dig?

Is deck british for pack? Because damn... Fuck UK, oughtta come down to Texas where we only pay 7$

Yup, and you can't get less than a twenty pack of pre rolls or a 30gm pouch of tobacco. So yeah expensive as foook. But then they also tax sugar here so what do I expect.

Health is being forced on us - except its not working and just stealing all our monies.
(I don't smoke but I drink coca-cola.. A lot...)
Lol

I used to smoke but I gave it up. Back then it was food or smokes.

Of course now I'm much better off economically and they've legalized pot in Canada, so I'm thinking of picking up smoking again. :p

Yeah most soft drinks now dont sell their standard versions here it's all diet and zero. Only coka cola original is still available but its 30p per can more expensive than the next equivalent.

Honestly weed may as well be legal where I live, that many people smoke it XD

Coke is my drug of choice (the drink lol) and I'm willing to spend half my earnings on the syrupy goodness if I have too. I am an adult and can spend my money badly however I want haha

Reactions: Nyx
@Nyx hey, yeah he is - oh no what did I write, where's my continuity error *whips out eraser* I can fix this probably

@Cheshire Cat haha that's why i added it in the brackets, cause when i read it back to myself i had tale take a step back and go - snap, that makes me sound like a druggie Ima just fix that XD

Last edited:
@Nyx Oh. OOOHHHHHHHH. That's a good point. Oh no, my boys gonna have a surprise when he goes to introduce himself lol

Back
Top Bottom