World Baby it's cold outside.Big Chill OOC

Currently reading:
World Baby it's cold outside.Big Chill OOC

@1Drisa Good luck with exams hun! I know the feeling of being overly busy, work has been a nightmare lately, so maybe we'll be slowing down a little in general, but I'm still committed to keeping the old girl running! I'munna have some kind of post up tomorrow :p

@ThatOneGuy Oh, I totally forgot to mention, but have been reminded now that I'm re-reading everything to prepare my post, the only animals left are things like rats and vermin, things that live underground, inside, or alongside humans in colonies. There isn't really like ... wildlife :p

@Nyx lol, you gave me a little giggle. "He's a Canadian" ... we're in the city the grew over Vancouver, British Columbia :p

Last edited:
@Cheshire Cat I wanted to ask, is it okay to have two characters? I had a secondary/main character idea. As in, this character mostly stays on the sidelines, but help the main group out every once in a while.

Also, uh, kinda thought rabbits would've survived or something, but I looked it up and I was definitely wrong, so now Jeb's dogs just go search the surrounding area for food like canned goods that they bring back to Jeb or something.

I would prefer if people stuck to a primary character, but swap-outs are alright ^_^ NPCs are open-license too :p

Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be much of a global-icepocalypse if it was warmer than a Siberian winter.

https://writerssanctum.com/members/2393/ This looks interesting! I notice that people haven't replied in a while... hope it's still going.

Name: Abigail Danvers "Gale"
Description:

Abigail is taller than most women but shorter than most men. She appears to be slim yet athletic in stature. She has light brown skin that looks pale and ghostly in the harsh weather. Her hair long, dreaded and messy - usually tied back and tucked inside her coat so it doesn't get in the way. There's a sprinkle of light freckles on her nose and her eyes a piercing, hazel color - a swirl of brown, yellow, and green. When it's not concealed by the mask, her nose is usually a bright, pink color in the frost.

In the brutal cold, she usually wears a thick winter coat and tall, laced winter boots - both of which are lined with fur. Trail pants cover her legs and a long-sleeved shirt with padded shoulders covers her torso. A large furry hood, a thick wooly scarf, and a leather face mask shields her face from the extreme conditions. Her leather, gloved hands carry a large cross bow that seems too heavy for her to yield and there's a hunting knife strapped to her thigh. On her back is a worn-out saddle, leather backpack that carries her things. When in the safety of warmth, she'll lose the extra layers. She may set down her cross bow for a moment but her knife stays on her person at all times.

Outdoors she's quiet, distant, and aloof. Inside is when her icy walls melt and she's a lot more friendly and warm. She's learned to be less caring and focus on survival in this freezing, cruel world but somewhere deep in her heart she still cares and wants to help others. She hopes day and night for humanity to continue to persevere through this long, long winter.

Back
Top Bottom