Status
Not open for further replies.

Impenitent_Muse

Deliciously Evil
Local time
Today 9:14 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello! H here, officially making a request for a role i been craving lately. As per the title, the prompt is surrounding the dynamic of a mob daughter and her bodyguard. I got 2 flavors for this one:

Trapped in a golden cage. Overprotective father alcohol dealer during prohibition, leaves his precious child under the protection of a trustworthy bodyguard. Exploration of "community" within mafia + Characters eventually find themselves in love + moral questioning + angst + addiction.
A cry for help. Father is in the illegal weapon trade and keeps daughter hostage, abuses her (physically + sexually) Secret only a couple know, and no one dares to challenge. Characters fall in love, Bodyguard eventually finds out about abuse. Rage + lots of angst + psychological exploration + addiction.
As you can see, the details are loose and its purposely that way since i would love to hear your take on it. If you ask me which one I prefer, I would say "A cry for help" I love angst and "darker" themes. You should know, I'm not planning on writing the incestual parts.

About me?
I recommend you read my introduction post here.

What am I looking for?
~ Character wise:

Kind male lead.
Possessive.
Patient and indulging. Very.
~ Plot/Scene wise:
A failed attempt at sneaking out.
A successful one.
An outside "something" -ideas, MC gets kidnapped or someone from YC's past causes an issue (somehow, both our characters end up bonding)
A very uncomfortable dinner/happening with MC's father.
MC experiences "freedom" for the first time.
MC overdoses, accidentally or on purpose.
YC find out about the abuse.
...to mention a few.

What can I offer:

2-3+ Responses a week.
Action & Romance ~75/25 plot-smut ratio.​
A lot of teasing.​
Clear, open and honest OOC​
Lengthy paragraphs, 3rd person. (200-600 words approximately... depends)

It was well pass midnight, calm and foggy. The moon didn't look particularly beautiful, it was just another night. And even if it was, it didn't matter, all nights looked and felt the same way, however, she did preferred this calm and quiet.

After tossing, turning and mindless scrolling on her phone for what seemed hours she finally understood her attempt to fall asleep was futile. Tense and filled with anxiety, her body ached, and so did her soul. Silently, she climbed off the bed and sat down in the windowsill like many times before, she looked outside, eyes fixed on the moon -her mind, absent. She thought of praying, but what was the case? the sky was empty, there was no god. Without blinking she stared for a while, her eyes flooding. Finally one single tear quickly escaping and making a shiny trail down her check, splashing on her collarbone. "Please" she said in a weak whisper, a knot tightening on her throat "please show me a way out..." she managed to say as she began sobbing quietly for some time. She threw her head back, defeated, letting the tears roll down. 'Don't lose hope' a gentle and loving voice echoed inside her head. She was good at calming down, a handy skill she unfortunately had to learn from a young age.

'You already know the way out' an alluring yet mocking voice responded in her mind. A voice she had been ignoring for quite some time, a voice that she allowed the control on counted occasions -always with great regret. Memories started flashing in her head and she struggled to keep them out, intensifying her sobbing, making her gasp for air. 'Coward' the voice growled. "Enough" Helena responded annoyed, she smeared the tears all over her face and proceed to take a deep and aggressive breathe in that hurt her nose, holding it in until she felt dizzy.

Once calmer, Helena walked to her bedside table and grabbed a small tube and her trusty zippo, contemplating the contents on her hand she sighed and returned to the windowsill, opening the window silently, a cold chill caressed her skin and gave her goosebumps. Her figure framed by the window made a rather pretty picture. A small pop was heard when she pressed the walls of the tube, a characteristic sound that always made her giggle. Taking the joint into her fingers she looked at it for a couple seconds "give me good dreams... dreams of a far away place" she said exhausted, kissing the joint -a silly game now made ritual she played to entertain herself. Taking a quick look to the door, making sure there is no movement she lit the joint, slowly taking a drag in. Her body relaxing as she exhaled the smoke out the window. Once she had enough, which was only until she started to feel fuzzy she snuffed the joint and put the leftover back in the tube. Staring once more at the moon, that seemed a bit livelier than before.

A faint whistling sound created by the cold wind coming from the window, snapped Helena back into earth. How long has it been? It didn't matter, the only thing she cared for right now was getting back into bed, the windowsill wasn't the most comfortable place to snooze and she was getting sleepy. Groggily she walked to her bed, ideas on how to bug him the next day already floating in her mind -bugging him always put her in a better mood.

"...Tomorrow will be another day" she said half yawning, unsure if it was a mantra of hope or just a useless statement. If she woke late it didn't really matter. After all it felt like she was stuck on a loop, in a maze without exit, a cage without doors.

NOTES:

I would prefer both of our characters to be intimate after knowing each other for a while (With perhaps one or two erotic scenes tops)
I'm totally down with murdering a character. *cough cough* the father
As for the ending, I don't have a set idea. This role is definitely meant for long term -lots of fluff and angst are requested.

Want more details? DM me with a writing sample!

TL: DR: Slow burn of a cheeky dark femme and a kind gentleman. Maybe a tragic story?

Full disclaimer/Trigger warnings:
Substance Abuse (flirting with OD) Suicide attempt/mention, Murder?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom