Smile and wave, people are watching.

Impenitent_Muse

Deliciously Evil
Local time
Today 4:50 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello Everyone!

Enough time has passed since my last introduction, so I thought to give this a good thorough update, in hopes of finding a good match for a role play partner. I also love having a little journal/archive of my growth, and I have found a great place to hold my musings in this forum.

I am Helena, 28 years old. I been roleplaying for quite some time, my previous partners would pitch in and say 'I was very delightful to write and co-create with' -and I would humbly agree.

Always up for advancement and love criticism! Respectful criticism. I guess now is a good time to mention racist, homophobic, trans phobic, misogynistic and bigots, are discouraged from interacting with me. Or do, it would be my absolute pleasure to report you.

I take my writing seriously, or as seriously as you would take a proper hobby. I love story telling, world building and character creation quite a lot, but unfortunately, I am also an adult -an awfully responsible one. And my standards are sky-high, after all if I am going to be investing some effort and energy into co-creating something, it better be worth my time. And yours too!

For ease of reading, some details that need to be shared:

On Writting
  • Mostly 3rd person (Omniscient & Limited) Past tense.
    • Would love to explore others like:
      • Unreliable Narrator.
      • Second person.
      • "Fly on the wall"
  • Original characters only.
  • Occasional use of flashbacks and flash forwards.
  • 1x1 only. (Side characters are perfectly fine and even encouraged)
  • 30/70 smut/story ratio.
On Genres:
  • Romance
  • Horror
  • Fantasy
On Limits & Preferences:
  • Please Note: I prefer to role play with someone my age or older. (25+)
  • Dominant leaning switch. Loving/Gentle Dom ~ Bratty/Feisty Sub
  • Hard No:
    • Incest. I don't care if its by blood or affinity. NOT interested.
    • Overtly sexual / Erotica heavy roles.
    • Age-play. In general, if it doesn't aid the role, I don't see the need for it.
    • Typical Dominant man. Not even remotely sorry.
    • Bathroom play (scat, pee, vomit, etc.)
    • Gang bangs, harems, threesomes, etc. 1x1 only.
    • Cheating scenes. I love 'jaded' characters but this prompt, to me, is just boring and overdone.
    • Futa. Love me some teratophilia though.
    • Vore.
    • Non-con. Dub-con can be discussed (i.e. Drug use in a plot)
  • Hard Yes:
    • Heavy makeout/flirting/teasing -think slow burn at its finest.
    • Angst! I love writing about religion, poverty, trauma, violence, amongst other 'controversial' topics. If it doesn't belong in a family reunion, I will love it.
    • Long roles with tons of buildup.
    • BDSM:
      • Orgasm control. Denial and over-stimulation.
      • Breath play. Choking and face sitting.
      • Sadism & Masochism. Discipline through pain -limited to drawing blood/permanent injury.
      • Rope-play. Kinbaku/shibari is a huge interest of mine.
      • Chastity & Branding. Love to own, control, care for and mark.
    • Voyeur, specially being watched.
    • Submissive, obedient, possessive & needy characters.
Always a Classic™ in my books:
  • 'Enemies to Lovers'. Extra brownie points if it contains fantasy elements. Witch x Witch Hunter?
  • Anything involving a knight or 'valiant blank'. Think about it in the sense of "corruption of purity" type of thing. Love for MC's to be the reason why YC's went absolutely sour-batshit-crazy. "Love" can be a hideous thing.
  • Bodyguards. I don't know, I just have a thing for it. Check this request thread if this tickles your fancy.
  • Cowboys
  • Stalker/Kidnaping scenes. Voyeur, chains, blackmail... Hoping to explore stockholm syndrome.
  • Jester x Princess. I just love me a clown okay?

Lastly, please communicate with me, I can't read minds and we both should have a good time. The more you tell me about your expectations, 'wanna-tries', plot-rhythm and details, the better! And, if you are going to be absent, please be mindful! Agreeing on times/expected replies is a must.

I'm a very receptive partner and if you are putting effort in it, trust me, I will too.

Thank you for reading my introduction~

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom