Character(s) Carolina Blues (zombie rp)

Currently reading:
Character(s) Carolina Blues (zombie rp)

They were supposed to be trucks. I made a mistake initially. And I'm going with 'have to be bitten to turn' infection.

The glide was just a poetic way of saying they were moving slowly. Lol

They were supposed to be trucks. I made a mistake initially. And I'm going with 'have to be bitten to turn' infection.

The glide was just a poetic way of saying they were moving slowly. Lol
What kind of trucks? Pickups? Commercial?

Old school nice.

Oh. Well, that changes things.

UPDATE: Fixed it.

I'd say make it very difficult to tell she's a zombie. Think more Liv Moore from Izombie than decaying corpse. Some characters and a lot of npc's would take a 'shoot on sight' approach to someone who appeared to be one. Higher resilience from being undead makes sense but not boosted strength.

Other than that i approve.

Oh, and I'd add that abnormals are going to be RARE and varied. So a gang of them wouldn't be a thing.

Last edited:
I meant Liv Moore in terms of looking human, but passable as human from a distance is a fair compromise. If she's not capable of pitching a car like a baseball I'm ok with a small strength boost.

Ok cool. Tanya's got the green light.

Alrighty, as per the request of a new player who will shortly be joining here's some more information on the Organisation in the black trucks.

Essentially I'm planning for them to be remnants of the North/South Carolina based military mixed a few politicians and various hunters and marauder types who seek to rebuild through conquering the territories. The country is in crisis and they're imposing martial law even though the old civilisation is essentially dead. Those who resist are domestic terrorists and are game to be executed as enemies of the state.

If anyone has a good name for the group I'd like to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom