Character(s) Carolina Blues (zombie rp)

Currently reading:
Character(s) Carolina Blues (zombie rp)

I'll put in another post later today. Feel free to have your characters arrive at the rendezvous point in the meantime.

EDIT: While I'm here; how's everyone doing? Christmas shopping all done? Got plans for the holidays? :)

Last edited:
Very cool. I reckon Allie'll fit like a glove with her farmgirl background. If you want to leave her at Rosa's Charm I can always throw in some plot hooks to give her something to do, or if she wants to join to mission she's more than welcome.

Good job!

Allie lives in Rosa's Charm right? I was asking if she was going to come along for the mission that starts there or stay in town for the duration of it. Either way is fine.

Well worst comes to worst we can amble through the mission with allie as a background character and recruit some more either on the road or when the story moves back to town.

I'll be back on this tomorrow. Moving house stuff was getting in the way. Any word from Zeph in DAO Vas?
Last I heard was:
Yeah, sorry guys. Everything has been hectic with the holidays and the loan on the house. It's been pretty nonstop here and I appreciate your all's patience. Similar to Roth, been a bit rough here as well. I want to continue but I will probably just not have the time until we settle into the new palce.
That was December 5th.

I gave up on the game because of Zeph. If it starts up again, great if it doesn't I already written it off.

Is this the type of game where everyone is infected and any type of death that doesn't destroy the brain turns you into a zombie or do you have to get bitten/scratched to turn?

While this was going on Skye spotted something unexpected through the scope of her rifle. A pair of black vans with tinted windows crested the hill on the opposite side of Pineville. The size of the vehicles suggested military make. Whoever the drivers were they seemed to be in no hurry. The truck's seem to glide towards the mob near the lake like moving shadows...
Are they vans or trucks? I went with vans.

Skye is not a Star Wars fan at all. She seen some of it but not really.

Back
Top Bottom