Both Needed Cirque de Magie

Currently reading:
Both Needed Cirque de Magie

Today when I properly wake up and have the chance to start the new thread. I'm going to review everyone's sheets and while I'm doing that I would like everyone to post in this thread a short preview (3 or so sentences) of what you want you character's act to be like if you have a carnie character or what you character does day to day if you have a human character. If you have that in your bio then do not worry about it. If you dont have any set plans for the act message me and we can work it out together! I dont bite unless you want me to!

sorry I forgot to post this here:

So Bridgette is a trainer that will float between acts to make sure they run smoothly. She helps with set up and take down just like everyone else before the circus is up. Before the circus, she will be working to clean up acts of residents who are there, checking for noticeable injury to see if the acts need to be changed for their health (I'm assuming no sick days around here), and making sure things un smoothly during performances.

Dahlia will be using her gift of sight to read fortunes most nights from a small tent, as foresight and hindsight are her abilities. On nights where maybe an act is down or someone is not performing and someone is needed, she will do cold reads in a crowd (mostly making it up as she goes along). Other than that she's up to usual carnie business, maybe helping drum up business?

Last edited:
Hey guys! Just checking in to see how things are going. I didn't want to hog up the replies and leave anyone too far behind. I do miss posting in this story though lol

Back
Top Bottom