Clarifying Site Policies

Currently reading:
Clarifying Site Policies

So, we have to get permission for anything that isn't 'standard issue.'

Question! (Really just for my sake, should the need arise but I have no plans to come close to such a need.)

Im sure it goes without saying that not every colored name is staff. But should we have questions or need clarification to what color should we direct our inquiries?

I pretty much always see someone on and don't mind waiting to make sure I follow within the rules but just want to be sure who is the best source to ask!

So, we have to get permission for anything that isn't 'standard issue.'

The grey area is only between humans and animals. You want an orc that's triple the normal size of a human or a robot with a vibrator built in or an elf with a magic 'wand', go forth—none of those resembles an animal. Staff literally could not care less—this rule is designed to make sure that no one is trying to fuck an animal by other names, not "human with a creative twist".

Why is rule 7 in place? Is it that you don't want that kind of stuff on here? It's your website, so it's fine if that's the case. Sorry in advance for this question...

1. In quite a few countries it's illegal to fuck animals and would go against Terms of Service with our server.
2. We don't want to have animal fucking on the forum.
3. Rule 7 is in place so we don't get animal fucking on the forum.
4. We don't want to subject our staff or users to reading any of this.

I hope that clears it.

1. In quite a few countries it's illegal to fuck animals and would go against Terms of Service with our server.
2. We don't want to have animal fucking on the forum.
3. Rule 7 is in place so we don't get animal fucking on the forum.
4. We don't want to subject our staff or users to reading any of this.

I hope that clears it.
I understand. Thank you.
I know it's illegal, but I don't think it's illegal to roleplay it? It's fiction and you're not hurting a real animal if it's fiction. I won't ask you to look into that, though, and I respect that you don't want it on the forum or to subject anyone to it.

Back
Top Bottom